February 12, 2017

29faces of February 2017 for Sunday...

Happy 29faces Sunday!
Hope everyone is doing great.
Here in Northern California, we are recovering from 
lots & lots of rain and flooding.

Today is a beautiful, sunny day with the 
California clear blue skies!

I have been posting my 29faces on my Instagram
and Facebook accounts daily.
Here are the links to both:

Below is the link to my Instagram so see the pictures:

The pictures are also posted here on my FB Art Page:

I want to also share my faces and faces with bodies
here on my blog. So here they are so far:











 I have my new website up!
www.raszart.com
Still loading it up with art & bags & flowers & frames &...?

Have a GREAT week!

Hugz, Rasz

9 comments:

Ayala Art said...

Lots of pretty faces! So glad you are doing the challenge... I am running late today! :oP

~Rasz~ said...

Thank you Martha! Once again I am enjoying the Challenge. Hoping to do something a little different for Valentine's Day...will see...Hugz Rasz

Dr. Theda said...

Draw what you enjoy, good Rasz...
and a happy Vampire Day to you....!!!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow girl, you are doing amazing! I am so proud of you! Hope everything is well! Big Hugs!

denthe said...

Wonderful! My favorite is the one with the purple dress with buttons. Love her wild hair :-)

Linda Kunsman said...

a super collection of faces Rasz! And thank you for posting on your blog as I am not on FB much and do not have an iphone for instagram...still an old soul I guess:) Happy PPF!

gillena cox said...

Some really nice ones Rasz
Happy PPF

Much love...

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Robin, love all your faces, well done on making so many different ones, you have a great selection. Have nice weekend, and it's always good to see you around at PPF, I miss you when you're not there. Hugs, Valerie

Giggles said...

Oh when I see all your lovely faces I wish I'd done them this month! I've done a few but not enough to make the month. Good job!! Lots of variety here!

Hugs Giggles

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.