January 20, 2017

Paint Party Friday!!!

Here is my first mini mixed-media painting I did a few days ago.
It's 2.5"x3.5" green painted canvas
with Ranger's Tim Holtz epherma,
on top of a mini table easel.

Cannot believe it's been 3 more weeks since I have posted.
Before that, it had been 2 months!!!
Hopefully I have gotten to a point where I am able to
blog every week, even if it is only for PPF.

Not sure what Paint Party Friday is all about?
Click HERE and make sure you say hello
to the awesomely talented Kristin & Eva!

SO...Happy PAINT PARTY FRIDAY
and let the Blog hopping and visiting friends
begin for me!

Here are a couple new Rasz Bags that I have sewn and painted.

One of my favorites so far:

This bag is made from white canvas, painted with a wash of brown, added dark brown and a blue-grey in a cammo-like design. There are two dark brown painted handles and the top of the bag is trimmed off with a length of brown washed canvas, raw frayed edges painted a dark brown and finished off with a brown button.

Same design, just a little more "pretty" and finished off...

(Eek! I thought I had a better picture)
This is a pretty bag with same brown wash, inside and out.
This bag has faux leather pre-made handles.
Both Rasz Bags have painted matching pockets inside.

That's the painted items I have to share for today. 
As for my website, it WILL be up before the end of the weekend.
Please come by and visit next week at www.raszart.com
There may not be much items, however I will add as I go.
It's very scary and I think that is why it is taking me so long.
Well, being a little nervous, body not cooperating and doctor appointments.

Hope you are having a
FANTASTIC PAINT PARTY FRIDAY!
Hugs, Rasz

21 comments:

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

I do miss you. I am so glad to see you now. I am so impressed with your small piece. I just can't seem to do small and am in awe of yours. Those bags are AWESOME. I love the colors and shape. I will be back to check your website.

Giggles said...

Your bags are fabulous!! Good job! You have been missed!! Sweet little art piece too!!
All the best on your new website! We do what we can, when we can!! Don't be too hard on yourself! Good to see you again!!

Hugs Giggles

Faye said...

Ooh, Rasz, those bags are super!!!You did a beautiful job in making them. I've never painted a tea bag. In fact I now just order loose decaf tea from Upton or Harney so I don't have any tea bags. Not sure I'd ever paint one if I did have one. It does look labor intensive, but I do see artists doing this more and more.

Clare Lloyd said...

Super mixed media project and bag.

Valerie-Jael said...

Great to see you around again! Love those bags, and the little mixed media project. Hugs, Valerie

Irene Rafael said...

Happy New Year! Your painted bags are fantastic!
~~ Irene

Linda Kunsman said...

Love your delightful bird canvas-so sweet! Good to see you back again. Your bags are fabulous looking! Happy PPF, and thanks for your earlier visit and comment.

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Robin! Hope your health is well!
I love your aceo! So pretty! And, I Love your bags! Well done! You should be so proud of yourself! Can't wait to see your website! Big Hugs!

Lynn Cohen said...

Great first mixed media piece! Love it's 3-D effect overlapping the frame!

denthe said...

Your bags are amazing! Very pretty. It can be daunting to make a website and get your art out there, but you'll do fine. Every step, even a tiny little one, counts. You're on your way!

~Rasz~ said...

Hi Nicole. I miss being out here and you too! Sorry for the delay in responding, I didn't know I could do this now! See what happens when you leave for a few weeks? Thank you & big hugs to you!

~Rasz~ said...

Thank you so much. I really miss all my friends at paint party Friday. I just can't stay away anymore. Thanks for the comment and I would have gotten back earlier if I knew I could now reply. See what happens when you leave for a few weeks LOL. Big hugs and thanks for the great comment you made me all warm and fuzzy.

~Rasz~ said...

Hi Faye! I thought those were painted tea bags on your post that you did. Sorry about that. So good to hear from you and I miss being out here. I'm keeping my Fridays open so I can come every week. Big hugs and see you soon

~Rasz~ said...

Thank you so much. Can't wait to be back next Friday. Hugs Rasz

~Rasz~ said...

Thanks Valerie, a little belated. Hope you are having a great week! See ya Friday. Hugs Rasz

~Rasz~ said...

Thank you so much Irene, although a little late on my part. Look forward to seeing you Friday! Hugs, Rasz

~Rasz~ said...

Thank you Linda (a little late). I am so glad to be out again. See you Friday. Hugs!

~Rasz~ said...

Hey Stacy! Thank you for the great compliments. I will be better after surgery I hope! Yes I am excited to see my site up too, and it still isn't. I have to stop putting time frames on myself. Big hugs!

~Rasz~ said...

Hi Lynn. Thank you. It was a little challenge going so small and fun too. I have another little canvas left I am ready to create this week! See you Friday. Hugs!

~Rasz~ said...

Thank you for your comment. You left words for me to come back to and re-read. See you Friday! Hugs!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Robin,

What a cute little canvas! Also, the bags are great! Do you sew them yourself or buy already made bags? I took a class over the weekend and we painted on a bag and I really enjoyed it.

I know what you mean about blogging. I've been bad about it too. Although I am going to join in WOYWW tomorrow!

Hugs,
Kay

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.