January 01, 2017

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!
And 2017 is going to be a GREAT one,
I can just feel it.
I am so excited today.

This Year's Moto:
Be Brave, Be Bold, Be Beautiful!
"Bold Beauty", graphite pencil drawing

Although it's been almost 2 months since my last post,
I have been busy.
Here is what my front room looks like:

Now the other end of the table/room view:

Yes I am back to making canvas painted totes and purses.
Here is one that is just painted:

The base color of this tote is Blick's Payne's Grey,
which is currently my favorite color.
The new totes incorporate color, texture, different fabric,
designs, style and still each one is one-of-a-kind.

I have a new Instagram account:
rasz_art_designs
I am still new to this and do not know why I have
the line between each word???

My FaceBook page is Rasz Art Designs
AND...
I will have a website up and running
(I will try to have it up)
this month at www.raszart.com
which use to be pointed to this blog.

This year is starting off great and
although I do have another surgery coming up soon,
I am looking at it as a six week hiccup
compared to the year!

Happy New Year Everyone!
Blessings to All,
Rasz

5 comments:

Laney said...

Hi Rasz! I have missed your posts. Love your painted bags. And I have been wondering about your website. Has it been challenging to do? I would love to see it! Happy New year!

Magic Love Crow said...

Happy New Year Robin! I am so proud of you! I love your Beautiful Brave Warrior woman!!! I love your bags!! Keep kicking butt! This is going to be an amazing year! Big Hugs and Lots Of Love!!! (Please take care with the operation!)

Kyra Wilson said...

Happy New year to you too!

Holly said...

Awesome warrior drawing, and cool totes. Cheers to the new year and all your endevours. I'm going to your instagram now.

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

I hope you and yours had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and are having a very HAPPY NEW YEAR. May we display your linked header on our new site directory, SiteHoundSniffs.com? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the linked header will attract more attention.

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.