November 08, 2016

I Voted...and more...



Happy Tuesday everyone!
Hope your week is starting out great.

Today, in America, we have the ability to vote
in local and National elections.
Voting is really important to me.
Women in the early 1900s started the Suffrage Movement
so that all women in this Country would have
the Right to Vote.
These women were beaten, put in stockades,
arrested and abused in jail.
I think about these few women who started the movement.
They were brave women who wouldn't be broken.
The movement spread and finally women got the
Right to Vote!
If you have never heard this story, look it up
and read it.
It is one of my favorite pieces of American History.

So today I voted!
And today I thank the women of
The Suffrage Movement
for giving me the Right to Vote!

The next exciting thing that is happening today is I am building 
an eCommerce website.
It should have this blog embedded if all goes good,
and links to my other Social Media.

Crossing my fingers!
It would be so cool to have everything in one place.
I do not know what else to do.

Hugs, Rasz

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Robin, good for you with voting! I am sorry for how everything turned out in your country! I pray everything goes right, not just in your country, but for the rest of the world!
Good for you on your web site! Big Hugs!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. For your website, and for the future of our nation.

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.