October 31, 2016

Monday Morning Dilemma...

Good Morning!
Hope everyone's week is starting off great,
good, okay...well it is Monday.

I am so grateful that I am not in a frenzy today.
I have NO appointments for the whole WEEK!!!
Maybe the house will get clean and the art table
will get dirty, that's my weekly plan.

Friday left me with a completely clean art table.


I have found that it is hard to work on a clean art table.
Then I forget where everything is.
Time to mess it up a little.
Here is the beginning of the painting
I am going to work on today, hopefully.


Time to add more butterflies.
There was already one on the Tim Holtz paper I used.
I got several more from my Tim Holtz Thrift Shop Epherma,
then used a light green stamp pad to give them some color.

Now...
Which way should they go?
Like this:


Or like this?


Wow, I really should have cropped these pictures
and straightened them out a little.
I apologize if your head is tilting.

That is the only dilemma today.
No frenzy, rushing or crisis,
just which way to put the butterflies!
That's it.

As always, any comments or suggestions
are greatly appreciated!

Hope your week is starting off well.
Have a Marvelous Monday!

Hugs, Rasz

3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Robin, I know I am late commenting! Sorry! I hope you have had an amazing week! Did you decide where the butterflies are going? I like both ideas. If you angle the butterflies, I wouldn't put anything else on the art piece. If you put them on the side, then you could add something more. Can't wait to see what you have done! Big Hugs!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I always love seeing your work table. And knowing that you just had a free work makes me smile widely!

Holly said...

I like image one , looks like the butterflies are taking flight.

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.