September 21, 2016

It's An Indoors Work & Play Wednesday!

Happy Work & Play Wednesday to YOU!
I do not feel up to doing any work.
Even play might have to wait,
until I feel a little better.

We got some very much needed rain and
cool weather this morning.
I love the smell of the rain,
it's so cleansing outside.
My plants
can use all the rain they can get.
Everything up here in Northern California
needs rain.

Oh it's starting to rain again!
I would never curse the rain,
even tho' it
turns my body into a painful mess.

Enough of that.
Onto today's dilemma...
I need your help, I'm stuck!
Right here with this painting:

It is a little darker than it appears on my laptop screen.
I hope it shows up as dark as it really is.
I have never done red before.
I seem to be going for the darker colors now.

I am just stuck!
Does it need some collage paper?
Another color maybe?
Some of my new ephemera?
I just don't know.

Please leave a comment.
Include any ideas
you might think of.
Share what your Work & Play is today.
Or just a comment to say "hey".

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
Hugs, Rasz

If you haven't entered my giveaway for this painting yet,
Click HERE and it will take you to the post
where you can enter.


6 comments:

Misty said...

Hello!!! This is a beautiful beginning!!! haha, I often use red in my pieces, I'm always drawn to it! Since you started with a heart, perhaps you could add stuff that reminds you of what loves mean to you... or perhaps a poem for someone you love?
Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Lisa Neau said...

I think it looks complete already! ;)

Magic Love Crow said...

I hope you are feeling better! We need some rain too! Please share :)
I have to say, I think this painting is really cool looking! I am anxious to see what you do with it! I love the red! I find it hard to photograph red!
Big Hugs!

~Rasz~ said...

Hi Misty thanks for your ideas I would have never thought of writing anything. Have a great day. Hugs, Rasz.

Hi Lisa. Thanks for stopping by. I wondered also if it was done already. I still think it needs more. Thank you for your encouragement. Hugs, Rasz

Hello my beautiful Crow friend. I agree it was really hard to get an accurate color on the pictures I took. I am liking the darker colors. I'm excited to see how this one turns out. Big hugs, Rasz

~Rasz~ said...

Hi Misty thanks for your ideas I would have never thought of writing anything. Have a great day. Hugs, Rasz.

Hi Lisa. Thanks for stopping by. I wondered also if it was done already. I still think it needs more. Thank you for your encouragement. Hugs, Rasz

Hello my beautiful Crow friend. I agree it was really hard to get an accurate color on the pictures I took. I am liking the darker colors. I'm excited to see how this one turns out. Big hugs, Rasz

Magaly Guerrero said...

I love that dangerously dark red for the autumn. But I'm biased about everything red, so you might not want to trust my judgment.

And I'm with you in the not wanting to play. I have a cold that wants to go to sleep for a bit. I hope we both feel better for the weekend.

I hope you're having a wonderful Autumnal Equinox! ♥

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.