July 15, 2016

Paint Party Friday is on!

First I would like to send my heartfelt condolences to all those effected by the
recent, insane violence that is rocking our world.
My thoughts and prayers out to everyone,
our Country and our World.
This has to end.

Today, I finally got a couple pictures edited for today's
I used PicMonkey which is easy editing
however it is an online program
and can only edit one picture uploaded at a time.
So it has taken me several hours to just
get a few photos done.
Going to look for another one to try that is downloadable.

I think this is where I left off two Friday's ago.

Beginning of the painting. Not very pretty.
Why do I keep painting flowers in vases? Why oh why?

All is not lost, adding texture and putting my glasses on
can make for some great changes!
(I realized putting my glasses on while editing makes a huge difference)
This photo is actually blurry, it just has yummy textures.

I found a jar of Golden's Self Leveling Clear Gel
I didn't know I had and never used it.
I tried it out on this painting and it is the BEST
texture-y, shining, awesome stuff!
Simply amazing!

Here is the painting "Bouquet of My Heart" almost done.

It's not a good photo, I just couldn't try to find another
picture to use. Going back and forth from one picture at a time
onto Pic Monkey was just too time consuming
and my right arm and hand are done for the day.

Next Friday I will share this mixed media painting completed 
along with at least one more.
I will also be using another photo editor.
One that is downloadable and easy to use.

Have a Perfect Paint Party Friday
and a
Wonderful Week!

Hugs, Rasz

9 comments:

Claudia W | ImagesByCW said...

What a lovely piece. And I love that you describe the different steps you are taking.
I had to smile at 'putting on my glasses' - hah - it sure does help, I know :)

Linda Kunsman said...

I think it's a lovely painting. And if flowers in vases is what comes to you then by all means keep painting them! happy PPF!

Laney said...

I love seeing the progress of your paintings and I had to laugh when you said putting on your glasses helps! I use Pic Monkey too so would love to know if you find another editor you like. Happy PPF!

sirkkis said...

Beautiful mixed-media art!

Valerie-Jael said...

LOVE those wonderful flowers. ThaNKS FOR DESCRIBING HOW YOU MADE IT: Yes, the world is very sad just now, always so much hurt and violence. Have a great week, Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

What a wonderful painting. I love the colors and the heart. It's so energetic and beautiful.

Giggles said...

We all need more hearts and flowers right now that's why you keep painting them!! Gorgeous bouquet...I truly LOVE it! Yes we need more peace, love and kindness...looks like some of that is starting with you! Thanks for sharing your heart in your Art!!

Hugs Giggles

Magic Love Crow said...

Yes, put your glasses on! LOL! This painting is so pretty! Full of love, life and happiness!!! Beautiful! I love the texture and the gloss!! Gorgeous!!
Love and peace is what we need in this world! I pray everything stops!!!!
Love you my friend and nice to see more crows! LOL!
Big Hugs!

Sandra @Alchemy(Art-Memories) said...

Rasz, how wonderful to find you again!!! It has been a long time since I've been actvely blogging but the Lord has been working some beautiful things in my life. He brought me to your blog page today to remind me of the beautiful flower you gifted me in 2011. Remember this...
http://alchemy-artmemories.blogspot.com/2011/09/flowers-for-friend.html

I am so pleased to see you have not been silent and sharing the goodness of blessings that God has provided you. Glory to Him for He is faithful and watches over His children.

Love your latest flowers...your garden is a treasure.

Blessings,
Sandra

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.