April 11, 2016

This year's election...

Here is a poem for Magaly's April Challenge. 
I am LOVING this Challenge.
It has taken me way out of my comfort zone
yet has let me express, in words, 
that which has only been stuck deep down in my soul.


Here is the poem for April 6th.

"Idiots Herding the Blind"

That one's a cheat
That one's a liar
That one's out of their mind
What a terrible era in which
The idiots govern the blind.

Short but sweet!
I am catching up. One more to go. Will post that one today also.
Tomorrow (Tuesday the 12th) I will spend on my computer visiting all the players!
Now that is something exciting to look forward to.
Today I need to finish some art.

BTW, what has happened to the Microsoft Clip Art?
I tried to find a cute picture for this post.

Have a great day! Hugs, Rasz

4 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

You said it sweet, short, and clear. Some of our choices seem like no choices at all. May the universe (and some serious voters) help us.

Sunshineshelle said...

HAHA! I can see you are as impressed with politicians there, as I am in Oz! Short sweet fun too!

Magic Love Crow said...

Short, sweet and excellent! Well done!

Rommy said...

Sometimes simple is all you need to boil down the lunacy that is our world. Ugh...politics!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.