April 05, 2016

“A Dark-Scape of Living Poesy”

I am celebrating and posting for Magaly's


Here is my poem for the first prompt starting April 2nd.
Yes, I am a late starter but will catch up quickly!
I need this for my soul and to join in with the other players.

BTW, today is Magaly's Birthday,
there is a prompt for today for her special day!

Here is my first poem.
I have never wrote poetry so this should by interesting.

Has It Begun To Sprout?

Has it begun to sprout? Will it bloom this year?
Yes, the seeds sewn with the ashes so dear,
have sprouted and bloomed in crimson this year.
Something is odd however with those blooms I fear.

They only sprout and bloom and dance at night,
rejoicing in the cover of the soft moonlight.
For as the sun rises and daylight is near,
the ground in garden with the ashes is bare.

6 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Happy Birthday Magaly!!

Robin, you don't write?? This is fantastic! I love it! Seriously! Very mysterious and magical!
"They only sprout and bloom and dance at night,
rejoicing in the cover of the soft moonlight.
For as the sun rises and daylight is near,
the ground in garden with the ashes is bare."

Well done! I am proud of you! Big Hugs!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I would be completely taken by sprouts that only bloom at night. They are my favorite. And dancing ones? I might have to steal them all. The moon and us would exist in a constant state of celebration!

Love it. Sooo, yummy!

Thanks a million for the birthday wishes. ♥♥

Rommy said...

Ooh! Some nice shivers with this piece. I really enjoyed it.

Sunshineshelle said...

WOOHOOO!!! Hey BTW I have had a Dirge sitting next to me for 4 days, so you AND me Rasz can be late buddies ;) I really love you did that poem, I think it was visual, like the images danced when I read the words, you go girl (I hope to post soooonish) ;)

Gina said...

Fantastic first poem!!! You painted wonderful images of moonlit poppies dancing in the night :D XXX

~Rasz~ said...

Thank you EVERYONE!!! I wish I had a gadget that could respond to each comment seperately. If anyone knows how to do that on Blogger PLZ let me know. Thank you again for the great comments. I feel like maybe I can get back to the Challenge now and write poetry...you and me Shelle, bringing up the rear together! Thats okay, we can stop for tea or coffee or sparkly things that grab our attention.

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.