March 20, 2016

Two fun packages arrived last week!

Happy Sunday!
Hope the weather is not too bad where you are at.
The clouds are rolling in and we are going to have three straight day of rain.
Hopefully we'll get some snow pack up in the mountains to help us with the drought. There is not much snow up there now.

Before I show off some new supplies I ordered online, I need to say I did not receive any products, discounts or anything else for this post.
I am just happy!

For my birthday, I was able to shop online for some art supplies.
I found Donna Downey Studio and some great stencils, stamps, a white and black charcoal pencils, a white Molotow paint pen with two different size tips, and even a necklace with earrings!
What more could a messy paint girl want? 
I am not use to shopping like this but when the mail lady brought me my package, all that changed. It's great to get something fun in the mail.

I have never had a company thank me so much, in so many ways, for shopping with them. Maybe that is normal for shopping online?
The package was stuffed with beautiful tissue paper to keep everything save and on the back of the this bag has words that are great for collage!

                    
  They had a $5 bag of unknown.The curiosity got the best and look what I got:
Fun right?
I've already started playing with the different sized flowers,
and the brush is a great Gel Medium or Gesso brush!


Here is what I ordered:




 I also have some Idea-Ology Tissue Wrap (Mealange) on it's way too! 
So there is my fun at Donna Downey Studio! She has some great videos out there and lots more fun stuff! 

Time to go finish my new canvas board background created by cleaning my stencils, sponges and brushes on it from my last painting.


Wishing you a wonderful week.
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Belinda said...

Good morning! It's Tuesday and the sun is shining over here today (hopefully melting the bit of snow we recently had on none other than the first day of spring!!). I see you got the shopping bug. I have to admit that I still do the happy dance when I receive craft goodies in the mail! I recently stopped a kit club because I wasn't keeping up with the using the products but I really like receiving a package once a month that had craft goodies in it. It feels like my birthday!
I love what you got. The stencils are so pretty. I can't wait to see the many things you do with them. The necklace is so pretty too. I am glad to hear you in good spirits my friend. Well I will check in again soon.

Hugs,
Belinda

Lynda Norton said...

fab haul you have there. Must just be in your part of the world, dont seem to be quite as grateful for business here in the UK. As we have no art shops in my area either I order all my supplies on line. Weather here has been good (for the UK) but apparently about to change just in time for easter to our usual wet and windy.

~Rasz~ said...

Oh Belinda, if I belonged to a craft club I would end up homeless...me, my dog and my cart full of creating stuff, lol!!! I'm going to play with the stencils today. Hugs, Rasz

Hi Lynda! Yes I had a fun time opening the box! I love getting goodies in the mail, just like all of us. It's gotten very windy, cold and raining now. I'm ready for some sunny warm weather even tho' I know we need the rain. Would it cost a lot to order from a US company in shipping? Maybe you could look on their site, at least for the lightweight stuff like their awesome stencils? Hugs, Rasz

Magaly Guerrero said...

Fantastic! I love when a shop goes the extra mile. Smart, smart, smart... since it makes us think of them first next time we shop.

Can't wait to see what you create with your new yummies. ♥

Magic Love Crow said...

Brilliant Robin! What excellent items you got! So much fun! And, I am so happy they treat their customers with so much love! Means a lot! Your canvas is looking great! Can't wait to see it finished! We are getting a bad storm! Hugs!

GlorV1 said...

Hi Rasz. Lots of great goodies. Happy late Birthday! I am sure you will have a lot of fun.

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

Oh what fun and lovely supplies! I am looking forward to seeing what you create with them!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.