March 18, 2016

Paint Party Friday...the Raven is finally done, I think...

As always, a BIG thanks to Eva and Kristen
for hosting the best blog party EVER!

Last week I posted a Crow I had started:


This painting has morphed over the last week and is finally done!
He is now a Raven too.


I tried to take the pictures of him outside and inside to show all the texture and shine.
Here are a couple other pictures that might look a little better:



I am also getting a great collection of used paper towels for my paper towel art!
Happy dance!


And by cleaning off my brushes and stencils onto a canvas board,
my next background is already done.


Lots of images in there.
What do you see?

I have a couple quick Shout-Outs!

First, a HUGE thank you to Maria at Cozydoodle.
I won her giveaway of her awesome Magical Sparkling Stars and also a painting,
and I have the perfect spot where each is going to hang!
Big, big, big Happy Dance!!!

Another Shout-Out to Donna Downey Studios!
I got lots and lots of goodies from her with the best customer service I have ever experienced!
Check back this weekend and I will be posting all the fun goodies I got and more.
Still dancing the Happy Dance!!!

Time to go join the list of this week's PPF players!
Big hugs and have a Wonderful Weekend!

16 comments:

GlorV1 said...

I think your Raven is awesome. I like that you will be using those paper towels for future use. Very crafty. Great work.

Linda Kunsman said...

your raven art is super! How creative to keep those paper towels for reusing too. Happy PPF!

Laney said...

Your art work is gorgeous - such great color and texture. Thanks for sharing!

Tracey Fletcher-King said...

thanks for showing the work from different angles... it really means we get a great idea of just how wonderful it is...xx

susupetal said...

Oh, my eyes had a thrill looking at your work! I love to use cardboard, leftover materials, too.
The richness of colors and texture in your work, is stunning!

Laila said...

Lovely work and yes, I do see something in that background. I do see a little bird.

Faye said...

Your raven is fantastic. I love the texture of the whole piece as well as the shine. And the image is so well done.

Magaly Guerrero said...

I've loved this crow since you began. I adore the final result. Wonderful texture!

In your background-to-be-painting I see a centaur, a wee pink cottage, a woman in a gold gown... Yes, you were right, lots of stuff!

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

I love the bird! Such great textures! What a fun idea for the background for your next painting...

Giggles said...

Oh I love the sheen, the texture and the colour of your raven art!! Really stunning seeing all those angles! Good job, thanks for sharing!!

Hugs Giggles

Magic Love Crow said...

Your Raven painting turned out amazing!!! I really hope you do something special with it! There is so much work you did! Your next one you are doing, I see 3 faces. All from the top to the middle of the board. On the left, in the middle and almost one right next to it. Can't wait to see what you see! Hugs! Congrats on winning!

Cindy D. said...

Very cool raven! Really nice design and color.

I see a cow, a masquerade mask and a pink skull in your new background. :)

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

I love the finish of the Crow. Great texture and colors. Your background I see an owl's face, a dog and a human face. Lot's going on in that canvas. Congrats for winning I too won. So excited.

Cozydoodle said...

Happy Paint Party Friday! Thank you so much for mentioning me! :D I'm truly happy and I can't wait to send out the package tomorrow! :D Lovely artwork and i love how you use the extra paint to make a new background. Truly amazing. Have a magical week and thank you!

Fran said...

Wonderful raven painting. I love the peeled off corrugated cardboard effect.

Abigail Davidson said...

Beautiful mixed media piece! The photos capture it beautifully -- I enjoy the rich texture and color!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.