February 09, 2016

Face #7...

Here is Face #7 for the 29 Faces of February 2016.
Thank you Ayala Art for hosting this Challenge!

So, here she is...

She became one hot mess drawing.
There was more drawing above her head,
however it became awful and it got cut out!

After using a black Sharpie on the pencil lines,
erasing the pencil marks wrinkled the paper all up,
lots of times.

I still think she will be fun to color,
so I have not given up on her yet.
Actually, through it all, she survived, right?

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Plan on posting three tomorrow!
See you then.

4 comments:

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

She is so pretty. I love her mouth.

Magic Love Crow said...

I'm glad you stuck with it Robin! I think she turned out great! I agree with Nicole, I love her mouth! (My friend, I will write soon! Love you!)

susupetal said...

She's sweet, and yes it would be fun to color her!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Survivors should be kept closest to our hearts!

I bet she'll be delightful! ♥

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.