February 27, 2016

29 Faces of February...#25, #26 & #27...

Today is the 27th day of the
hosted by the incredible

Here is my #25 Face:

I like her because she can be anyone; have any color hair, eyes, skin tone...
all you need is your imagination!

Face #26:

Here is a young woman from a Matriarchal  Tribe.
I think she looks loving and strong!

And today's face:

During this Challenge, I never had a plan for a face, I just let it flow out.
Well, except the dog from my brother's letters.
I wonder where these faces come from,
especially when the faces look real, like her.

She is someone, or was, I think.
I would love to know who she is and her story,
And why did I draw her?
Maybe I will never know,
maybe someone will recognize her one day.
For now, the real looking faces are just a mystery.
A beautiful mystery.

How do you feel about the faces you draw?
Do you draw people you know?
So you ever wonder where your faces came from?

Only 2 days left of the Challenge!
Hope you are having a great weekend!

3 comments:

Sweet Things said...

Thank you for popping over to my blog :) I love the earthy colours of the tribal woman, the look is strong and gentle at the same time xx

Magaly Guerrero said...

The eyes of your real looking face are full of story. They are so very deep and liquid... I, too, wonder what her story might tell.

I do my drawing with words, as you already know. Many times those faces just appear in my mind and then become who they are meant to be. Other times, I find myself drawing (without meaning to) a profile of someone I know.

Magic Love Crow said...

I love all your faces Robin! You have done such a wonderful job! I think your faces are coming from your soul, so each and everyone of them is apart of you!!! Love you, Hugs!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.