February 21, 2016

29 Faces of February...18, 19, 20, 21...

I feel like February has gone by so slowly
yet I have not got much done this month except for faces!
Here are four more faces to catch me up to today.

This is "Ily", and amazing warrior and healer.
I look forward to coloring her some evening,
with deep brown, loving eyes:

"Sage Woman" represents all of us as we face the fire, smoke, wind
and still stand strong...no matter what is trying to knock us off balance.

Not sure where she came from or why her eyes are lime green :-)
She is definitely upset with something:


I thought the Girl With the Attitude needed a friend:

Oops! Forgot to color half her belt.
Or it's just a back and white belt...
Yeah, that's it!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

7 comments:

Tracy Moore said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog (pull up a toadstool) again today. I've been so sick with the flu that I've fallen behind...with the faces and visiting others. Caught up on several days of your work. I love the girls with attitude! Also really like the one with dragonflies in the background. Good stuff 💜

Belinda said...

Hello my friend! You have been busy creating girlfriend. I love your ladies. I like Ily but I could use some sage woman right now. Feeling like that unwanted friend called self-doubt is trying to knock me off balance with my efforts to get back to making stuff for my Etsy shop.
Your kind words you have been leaving on my blog lately must be the Sage in you to bring me out of that doubtful place.
Now, I feel the opposite about February. I feel like this months is blazing right by. But then again, I feel like that much of the time!! Hope you are having a great day and feeling good.
Hugs,
Belinda

susupetal said...

You women are powerful and they sure do have attitude!

denthe said...

Love the stories that go with your faces, it makes them come alive :-) The green-eyed girl is my favorite!

Magic Love Crow said...

Robin, I think these ones are your best yet! I really love them all! The first two are amazing! Love the stories and I love their warrior makeup! The last two are kicking butt! Brilliant! Big Hugs sister!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I LOVE the face markings on "Ily". Love the expression on her face, too. "Sage Woman" looks so serene--I bet she knows all sorts of stuff!

And I bet your "Girl With the Attitude" with attitude is extremely pleased with her new friend.

*the half belt is pure rebellion* ;-)

Ester said...

You've really been busy this time, I like your girls, with all their attitude :)!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.