February 02, 2016

29 Faces of February, Day 2...

YAY!!!
Ayala Art is putting on the
29 FACES OF FEBRUARY 2016,
and I am joining in.
For more info go HERE.

I was gone all day yesterday so I was unable to post on the first day.
So I have a couple faces to post today.
My mouse broke and I don't know how to crop pics
without it...sorry...hopefully I get a new mouse soon.

Once I started this one, I realized it was going to be for the BEST hairdresser, 
AKA: The Hair Diva.
She really can make miracles with hair.

This next one was suppose to be the 2 faces for today.
Obviously that didn't happen,
however the finished face has probably 10-15 layers of acrylic paint,
of all different colors which took all day.
Either I stopped or posted tomorrow, lol!

She looks a little like my beautiful friend Cat!

It snowed this morning here in Northern California.
The snow line is up the road so we don't see snow 
in our yards too often.

The snow stayed around for a couple hours,
then turned into a snow/mud mess.
My white poodle liked playing in it.

"Ooops!"
That's the best face of my day!

Hope everyone had a great day.
See you tomorrow.
Prayers of safety out to all those in the big storm/tornado/snow path.

7 comments:

creativitybyangenita said...

I love that silhoutte behind face 2, great work!
The dog is cute ❤️

susupetal said...

Oh, such a sweet dog!

We've had already too much snow here in Finland.

I like the cardboard you've been using as a canvas. It gives good contrast to the face and silhouette.

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Lovely faces. The first one is my fave.

Ester said...

Oh I like them both and cardboard especially and colors you've chosen to it. Great work :)

Kyra Wilson said...

It's good to see your faces again! And snow! :)

Magaly Guerrero said...

I love both faces, especially the eyes. I always like how much soul you can paint into the eyes of your art.

So you got snow, too, huh? And the pup is enjoying it! ♥

my main blog
http://magalyguerrero.com/

Magic Love Crow said...

I agree with Magaly, you have so much soul in your eyes! Love your faces! Your pup is so cute! Big Hugs! Love you and stay safe!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.