February 14, 2016

29 Faces in February...faces 10, 11, 12, 13 & 14 (whew!)...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Over the weekend, I got caught up on faces.
It was fun!
I had an epidural Friday and was sedated.
When I got home, I felt okay...
the following girl was my first attempt to draw:

I think she's kind of cute.

The next one I was able to fix a little:

Evidently this is why you aren't suppose to do anything for the 24 hours following sedation.

Here are three more faces I got done in my recliner:
 to...
working on 3/4 face with shading...and also working on hair:

I didn't like her in the background with only colored pencil:

 So she was darkened up with ink markers:

Working on hair & shading:

I am all caught up on faces, YES!!!
Because of my body, it's always a challenge to take on a Challenge and get through it.
I feel really happy that I am on track,
it means so much to me.
I imagine anyone in chronic pain can understand.

Here is a link to the Challenge:
if you want to know more.

Have a beautiful day and a Happy Valentine's Day!
See you tomorrow...

5 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Look at you go! Love, love, love the hair of the last one. :-)

Ester said...

I'm on the same track that Magaly's on, last one's hair is amazing! Absolutely amazing! And I hope you're doing fine now :).

Tammie Lee said...

lovely faces
the top is my favorite, so charming

Magic Love Crow said...

I hope you are ok my friend! I hate that you have to take those yucky needles! You are rocking your faces and I see some "new" things happening! Really loving them and I have to say, your first one, is really cute! Love you!

Magic Love Crow said...

The last face is strong and beautiful!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.