December 14, 2015

My son started a blog...

Courtesy of Phil Navarro Photography
My son has started his own blog called From My View!
He is getting his degree in Photography and he is really good!.
Phil is a disabled Army Veteran who was stationed
in Iraq at the beginning of Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF).
He came home with a Purple Heart and 
A Bronze Star for Valor, something he would never share with anyone.
If you know any Veterans of War you may understand.

Coming home for any soldier is difficult, especially from heavy combat.
Life has changed forever and can lead a person to feel lost and disconnected.
Finding their passion can heal, we know how art can heal.

I think the vision of his blog is to share his life through photography.
This is the happiest I have seen him since he returned from Iraq.
He is seeing the beauty of everyday life,
and finding joy in the little things.

Of course as a mom I am very proud of him.
My hope is that he can lead others to find their passion as well,
or a photo that helps the heart feel a little moment of peace.
If you would, please go visit him HERE
and give him some support as fellow bloggers.

Now he will be pushing me to blog every day.
Something I want to get back in to.
So I have a feeling that there is going to be a scoreboard
keeping track of who is blogging more, lol!

To see that smile and passion in his eyes,
is helping me get back to my passion,
and wearing a big smile on my face!

Hope your week is starting off great!

6 comments:

Phil Navarro said...

Awesome post! Thank you.

Magic Love Crow said...

I am so proud of your son! I am going over to his blog now! Big Hugs!

Magic Love Crow said...

My friend, your son has his comments for google. I am not on that, sorry I can't comment!

505whimsygirl said...

Wow. I'm so glad your son found photography. I will definitely pop over and spread some love.

Your girl on the previous post is very cool by the way!

Hugs,
Kay

Li said...

Paid him a visit, I wish him luck. Happy New Year to you and yours!

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

What a beautiful photo and beautiful thoughts. I will go and visit his blog, happy new year to you both.

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.