August 17, 2015

new sneakers and a surprise in the mail...

I just finished painting a pair of sneakers for my son's girlfriend.
She brought me a pair of dark grey color and she did not want anything bright or bling.
She liked pink purple and green so that made it really easy.


I just gave them to her today and she is now wearing them!
It made me so happy to see her happy with her sneakers.

Her mom wants a pair now like my white canvas pair.

I just got an ACEO from Stacy at MagicloveCrow.com.
Thank you Stacy for saving my "Little Drummer" for me on Etsy.
It came in a BEAUTIFUL card that I am going to frame.

Isn't my little drummer precious?
Then a real surprise in the package was another one of her paintings!

She is SO cool!
I was doing my Happy Crow Dance!
Thank you, thank you, thank you Stacy! You Rock!

I am still going through moving boxes, very slowly.
I have been in so much pain that if I can't do it propped up in bed
or on my recliner, it takes the back burner.
SO...I found an "under the bed" storage box and inside were some blank totes from making totes and purses several years ago. I also found some "oops" totes that had color flaws.
Here is one that I am going to doodle all over:

I have another one that I use all the time and it's a doodle mess.
I think this will be fun once I have a plan.
I am also going to be taking orders for sneakers or slip-on canvas shoes
(like the white ones above).
And, maybe do some more Oops and make them awesome!

Happy Monday and have a WONDERFUL week!

5 comments:

Laney said...

LOVE the sneakers!!!!

Kyra Wilson said...

The sneakers are great! :)

Magic Love Crow said...

The sneakers are fantastic girl! Love them! You are doing a great job!
So happy you love the aceo, the card and the painting! Love you! I hope you are feeling a little better and getting everything organized ;o)
Can't wait to see your oops bags ;o)
Big Hugs ;o)

NatashaMay said...

Great shoes! :) I love STacey's crows. Lucky you!

Linda said...

The shoes are lovely, and how nice of Stacy! She is very talented! :)

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.