June 12, 2015

it's friday and i painted...

Happy Paint Party Friday to All!
Thank you to Eva and Kristin for hosting the funnest
artsy blog-hop (in my opinion)!

Don't know what I am talking about?
Go HERE for more info.

I am hurrying to get my post up in time.
It's already late afternoon here and I decided to grocery shop before posting and got to the store and realized the whole County decided to shop at the same time.

This week I just wanted to paint,
so got out the fun stuff, some stencils and homemade stamps:
Oh yes and paint of course!

I turned this:

Into this:

Closer look:

Then turned this:

Into this background for something:

And found an ATC I made a couple years ago:
She is laying on top of another background in the making
from cleaning my stencils and stamps onto it.

This was the first time I started really playing around, pulling out WIPs
and having fun.
I realized I missed making my Dragonfly Girls, like the one in the ACT above, and painting without an outcome. It was a fun week!

Here's a couple cuties from another rain we got this week!

Have a GREAT PPF
and a WONDERFUL weekend!

10 comments:

Carol said...

Love the art!!! Sometimes I'll just make backgrounds all week ..mindless painting is fun. Love the Hummingbirds:)

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful art, and love the photo! I often paint backgrounds galore, just playing with paint and paper, it is always so goo! Hugs, Valerie

Linda Kunsman said...

fantastic painted art! And those hummingbirds-how I love them! We only have one pair with two young ones visiting-usually separately-and I have been desperately trying to get a pic of at least one of them....

Giggles said...

Wonderful art Rasz...love the humming birds too...they are so sweet!! Great stamps as well! Thanks for sharing and have another great creative week!!

Hugs Giggles

Faye said...

A delightful post, Rasz! I love to use my paper paint palettes to make backgrounds, much as you did. Thanks for the lovely comment on the PPF page. Sorry I didn't do any art for it this week.

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

Oh how wonderful and vibrant your art is! Adorable hummingbirds too.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love her fun loving smile. I love cleaning my brushes and paint on papers and then using the clean up papers for backgrounds on other pieces too. Your story about the trip to the grocery store before you blogged made me laugh, because it sounds like something that would happen to me. Thanks for your visit. Blessings!

Diane Baker-Williams said...

Just paint...I so get that! Your background try transformed. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it next.

pauline said...

such fun backgrounds... i love anything with texture. And what a great ATC card. Isn't it fun to dig up stuff from years passed? ...and the BIRDS!! oh, so pretty, aren't they? Have a great Sunday. xx

JKW said...

These backgrounds and paper are unique. I like the look of them. The Art Card is adorable. Love the pics. Blessings, Janet PPF

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.