May 15, 2015

it's party time, paint party time...

Happy Friday everyone!
Every Friday means it's Paint Party Friday!
To learn about it or join in the fun
please visit our wonderful hostesses Eva and Kristin

This last week I have been having a blast with Guadalupe's 

 Here is the beginning of my first Ghost Girl:

 I started using my reading glasses to paint because I realized
how much better I can draw and paint when I can see, haha!
With Guadalupe's class, I discovered how fun Gesso can be!
I have been Gesso'ing a lot of cardboard and book covers to
for more painting (while also recycling)!
I am finally painting again and it feels soooo good.

Below are a couple young hummingbirds I wanted to share.
These two are heading to the feeders
while the adults aren't around.
(just like teenagers, right?)

That's it for me. Hope you are having a FANTASTIC FIRDAY!
Time for me to go visiting!

17 comments:

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

Oh she's wonderful! So lovely!

Valerie-Jael said...

Your girl is wonderful. I have to take my glasses off to paint or work! Hugs, Valerie

GlorV1 said...

Love your girl. She's very pretty. Glad to see you painting again.

laurie said...

the painting is beautiful , she has such a soulful look in her eyes, I wish the humming birds wee here but its still too cold!!

Marji said...

Beautiful work. How fun to have the hummingbirds come check on you in your studio.

Gillena Cox said...

your ghost girl is emerging nicely Rasz

much love...

susupetal said...

Oh, I do like that pink in your painting, she's adorable!

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Great girl! Wow.. and that must be delightful to see hummingbirds so closely...

Happy weekend!

Giggles said...

Gorgeous work! Yes glasses help...I needed them for a bit, and now I don't ....yeah me!

Hugs Giggles

Linda Kunsman said...

I too need reading glasses to make art:) Your portrait on the corrugated cardboard is just beautiful! Lucky you to be able to capture those hummingbirds in a photo. Hubby and I both have such a hard time of it and we rarely get more than one family visiting ours.

Joan Tavolott said...

This is lovely!!! It should be a fun way to paint on the gesso. I scrolled down a bit on your blog....loved seeing the photos of the work on your new home...and you now have a studio. Yay!! Thanks for commenting on my work.

Eliza said...

She is really beautiful as far as glasses go, just wear them life is so much easier when you can see properly.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda

Miss Marple said...

What a great way to come back to painting. Keep it going! Happy PPF - Irma

rose of Walk in the Woods, LLC said...

She's lovely and I dig that cardboard background!

Lina Narcisi said...

Beautiful work. I love this Girl. Much love. Lina

denthe said...

Beautiful start! I love how you used the cardboard!

NatashaMay said...

lol! glasses will do that to you. :) Great painting!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.