May 29, 2015

happy paint party friday...

Another Friday is here and I realize how fast the days past.
The good thing about another Friday is Paint Party Friday!

If you want to learn more about PPF or meet the amazing hostesses Eva and Kristen,
go HERE!

My week was filled with learning to draw faces.
I am still working on Guada's Mini Ghost Girl Class
and I need all the practice I can get before painting another one.
Good thing this is one of those classes that you can go at your own pace,
otherwise I would have been lost in the dust.

The 3/4 Face is the hard one for me:


And still practicing the Front Face:

And painting Gesso on more cardboard for my next paintings.
I am addicted to this surface and look forward to lots of painting:

That's it for me. Hoping to have some new paintings by next Friday.
Happy PPF everyone!

14 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Hi Rasz. Looks pretty good to me. Love your face. Hope all is well.

Tracey Fletcher King said...

you have had a very productive creative week!!

Linda Kunsman said...

Great job with the faces! I too have been taking self-paced online face painting courses to gain experience and am thoroughly enjoying the learning and the journey!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful drawings. Cardboard is a beautiful material to work on! Hugs, Valerie

susupetal said...

I'm hooked on all kind of surfaces, know the feeling.

Your lines in your drawings are tender and beautiful.

Faye said...

Such sweet ladies. Your portraits are lovely. I think you did the 3/4 faces very well. The gesso on corrugated cardboard looks like an unusual substrate. I have never tried that.

Laila said...

Lovely faces and your 3/4 face looks fine. They are the hardest for me as well. Different substrates are always interesting to try, I once made my own on a hard back book cover to which I added gesso and a very thin cotton fabric. It was a very good surface to paint on.

Giggles said...

Faces are hard...the good thing is we all have our own style that just shines through!! Good job!

Hugs Giggles

My name is Erika. said...

Nice faces. I think you are doing an amazing job.

Beth Niquette said...

What lovely faces. That first sketch reminds me of someone I know...I just can't place it. Your artwork is really nice.

Danielle M said...

You are going strong! 3/4 face is so hard...I've been trying to force myself to practice it more!

Beth Niquette said...

Very pretty.

Jo said...

Yes, faces are hard. You've done really well.

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Great drawings !

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.