April 08, 2015

woyww #305...

I am SO happy to be back again participating in What's On Your Workdesk/Space/Area/Floor or wherever the creatives around the world create!

WOYWW is hosted by the lovely, creative, generous Julia Dunnit.
Want to know more? Go HERE!

So my art space is a mess! Since moving into MY VERY OWN PLACE (YAY!), I have been doing one home project a day. My art space and my art took a back seat for about four weeks and that's okay because my little cozy one bedroom home is where I will be for years to come which means no more packing and moving my stuff (I have lived in seven places in the past 3 years) and I have a home where my inspiration and my muse can come back alive.

So here it is in all it's messy glory:

I started covering the drawers with some contact paper so it will blend a little better between the front room and kitchen. I will do something a little more creative later, there is no rush.

That's it for me. My workspace is what's on my work desk for today.
I really hope all this mess fits into all the drawers, lol!

Have a Wonderful WOYWW!

12 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Rasz, well I have just enjoyed reading back about your life and finding a place of your own and seeing what you've done....it looks amazing - and it's all a little like myself. Hubby and I have been on the move for the last 5 years and I am so looking forward to moving back to our home and refurbishing it in Sept....'settling down' that's where I'm up to next too. Best wishes with the final settling and setting up your crafting space...ENJOY Cheers RobynO#25

April Story said...

Congrats on your own place. Your craft space looks perfect. April #62

Eliza said...

Congratulations on finding your own place and to stay for a while is a really nice feeling. You are going to enjoy spreading out and leaving your stuff to play with. I like the look of the contact on the draws. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing what you create.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs Eliza & Yoda 5

Stacy Sheldon said...

Congratulations on your own space :) your right, no hurries. :) Thanks for the earlier visit. ~Stacy #49

Angela Radford said...

Hopefully now you can settle in for a while, bet you're pleased to be able to do that. Look forward to seeing what you get up to.
Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 24

Magic Love Crow said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! Robin, I still haven't written you back! Sorry!!! And, I am sorry I have been away from blog land for so long! Trying to get back into everything! Big Hugs ;o)

Diane said...

Well having your craft space is wonderful. I am sure lots of fun idea will spring forth.

Hugs diane

Darnell J Knauss said...

I'm still catching up from my own little break and I'm so happy to see you are finished with the major reno and getting settled into your own happy nook! Your post just resonated with how contented you are, Rasz, and that's wonderful!! Enjoy the weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

GlorV1 said...

Looks like you are really getting into fixing your little home up. Sending you good wishes in your new endeavors and your home.

Gillena Cox said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today and good luck with your new look to your work space

much love...

Laila said...

Congrats on your own brand new home, always a good feeling settling in a place one know will last. Your creative space looks to be a good place to pour out all your creativity. Good luck!

Giggles said...

So happy for you getting your own place...I know how exciting that must be....a place to feel secure and feel the creative spirit grow!! Lovely what you've done so far!! All the best in the new place!

Hugs Giggles

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.