November 18, 2014

okay...time for me to stop whining...

I realize I have been a little (?) whinny about all my mixed media art being packed away and in all different places. I have had such wonderful messages from all my blogger friends that sparked that little ember in my soul into a burning fire to create regardless of what "stuff" is missing!

I have three canvases waiting and my Sissy brought home a plastic grocery bag full of colorful leaves and then across the street was another tree with some beautiful leaves that added to the collection:



Don't the yellow leaves look like wings?
And the red, skinny leaves look like butterfly bodies?
Hmmm...that might work.

I also have been bummed because I do not have my stamps.
So I used a black tray from the grocery that is used for packaging meat
to make some handmade stamps of my own.


These messy looking stamps will make some cool marks on my backgrounds.

That's it for me today.
Going to finish my coffee and get busy.
Who knows what will be created today.

I just have to thank all of you who have been encouraging and inspiring me.
You never know what a little comment on someone's blog can do for that person.
Bloggers ROCK!!!!

4 comments:

Belinda said...

Girl it's what we all do whine sometimes. But that's alright just remember you are creating and creating is always good. I'm loving your stamps. What did you use to make them?

hugs,
Belinda

Magic Love Crow said...

You rock Robin! Good for you girl! I am proud of you! I love the stamps you made and I love the leaves! I can't wait to see what you make! Don't worry about whining! We all do it ;o) Big Hugs xoxoxo

Magaly Guerrero said...

They do look like yellow wings. I bet you'll craft miracles out of them.

Shelley Whiting said...

You are very resourceful. Interesting results.

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.