November 16, 2014

just a sunday sketch...

I started this sketch today with graphite
and some messy marks.


Finishing up with colored pencil.

On my mind today was that I know everything will be okay, someday,
and I am reminded that by loving and caring family and friends.
It's just sometimes I start to wonder what the future looks like,
where will my home be?
What will my health and life be?
and where I will be in a year from now?
It can be scary and I try not to let "fear" get to me,
so I sketch...

This drawing is what came out of all my emotions today.
I seem to draw faces the more emotional I get.
What do you create with your emotions?

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Belinda said...

Rasz, thanks for the visit yesterday. You always bring a smile to my face when I see your comments. I love your art. I think you captured a lot of emotion in the eyes in this one in particular. I keep looking at her eyes. I don't really have an example of one of my cards that conveys my emotions. But I have to think about that more.
Well I'm off to a doctor's appointment. Let me know if you do create walking stickers. I tell you, the days I get discouraged I look at all the stickers and I feel recharged. It's funny how a little sticker has so much power! Have a blessed day friend!
Hugs,
Belinda

Kristin said...

I totally agree. I tend to draw faces then too. I love her - she seems to have a story to tell. xo

Magic Love Crow said...

These eyes are really wondering! Robin, don't think! That's what happened to me this year! I thought so much, that fear over took me and I stopped living! I know it's hard, not to let your mind over take you, but try to do everything with your heart! Let your heart be your guide ;o) Have you went to my blog?? Hugs ;o)

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.