November 19, 2014

it's wednesday and that means woyww...

hosted weekly by the awesome Julia Dunnitt over at Stamping Ground!

Wednesday is the weekly day we all get together and snoop into each other's work spaces and see what all the creative people around the world are up to!
For more info or to join into the fun go HERE!

My new workspace is in the lower level of my Sissy's house.

I can set everything up and then put it all away neatly under the stairs.
I can even set up my art table and fold it down when I am done,
easy peasy!

 I was going to work on one of the backgrounds I had made recently until
I saw this painting I never finished with green sunflowers!
I have no idea how the sunflowers got painted green, what was I thinking?
It was so ugly I had put it away over a year ago and decided now was a good time to bring it back to life.

 I still have other backgrounds on standby too!

That's it for me and I am on my way to get my new glasses!

Have a WONDERFUL WOYWW!!!

10 comments:

Ali H said...

Looks like you are having good fun in your new craft space ! It is sometimes good to go back to our UFO's and revisit them ! Ali #20

Chrysalis said...

What a great crafty space! I hope the sunflowers turn out the way you want. Do show the finished painting, won't you?! Have a lovely week, Chris # 8

Angela Radford said...

Great photo shot and a nice place to work too.
Have a great and crafty week, Angela x 28

VonnyK said...

That's a great crafty area. Have fun playing with the old canvas. I've got a stack of half done ones here and sometimes get them out and play.
Have a great week,
Von #23

Magic Love Crow said...

I love your photos Robin! Green sunflowers! LOL! You were smoking something good that day! LOL! I hope you are enjoying your new glasses ;o) Hugs ;o)

Fran said...

Very compact work space. It feels good to take something old and discarded and bring it back to life.

Julia Dunnit said...

Love how you're working - very neat and tidy and so creative! It's amazing how hard on ourselves we often are - I see green sunflowers and didn't think twice about them..they are, after all a very green yellow! Have fun - it must be nice to be able to craft where others can keep you company!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Robyn,

I can see where green sunflowers would be fun! I don't know if you've touched up the painting yet but I think it looks great!

I love the shot from the top of the stairs. A great angle to see exactly how neat you are!!!

Hmm, decided not to sell the condo and stay as long as I can. Found out I need a total knee replacement on my left knee. I'll probably get it done around this time next year, but we'll see if I make it that long! Yikes.

Hope everything is moving along for you.

Happy belated WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay (12)

fairyrocks said...

Clever birds eye view. I am not adverse to green sunflowers. You are so organized. My projects seldom get put away till I am finished...this can take a long time LOL. Keep smiling and creating.

Li said...

All artists must do this :) Once a year I dig out old stories and notes and re-work a few of them. Sometimes they're salvageable, sometimes not.

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.