November 14, 2014

it's paint party friday...

YAY! It's Paint Party Friday!
Unfortunately I think my muse has packed her bags and moved on.

All I have wanted to do is PAINT!
Big, messy canvas mixed media painting.
Something I haven't done for over a year, at least.

It's hard when I am moving around so much and staying at other people's houses.
I don't remember where all of my stuff is anymore.
I have paints and blank canvases and some stencils,
although I have no idea where anything else is stored.
So before the rain came, I set up everything to paint.
It was awful and I felt like I was doing something so foreign,
something that I had never done before.

I got a couple backgrounds started before the rain and my sissy let me set up my plastic table downstairs and store my art stuff under the stairway.

My big wooden art table is slid in between the folding plastic table
and the stairway.

It's a nice little spot and no one really goes down there.
I am very grateful to my sissy for giving me a place to stay
and giving me my own little spot to hopefully get back to creating.

Here are the backgrounds I did.
Out of all three, I like the smaller one on the art table the best.
I wish I had my stamps and other papers for backgrounds
but all in due time I guess.



One more thing I mad to journal on:
The ultimate, confusing, fun lines to write on:


Time for me to go feel better by visiting all the creative and wonderful people who have joined in the party this week!

15 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Great colorful backgrounds, endless possibilities. Show us more later!!!

Faye said...

There's nothing more fun for me than to make backgrounds and yours are fantastic. They make me happy just seeing the wonderful colors.

Christine said...

beautiful backgrounds, all!

Valerie-Jael said...

Love what you have made, and your tiny arty place is good! Valerie

Clare Lloyd said...

Great backgrounds.

BLOGitse said...

Good start! I checked your other posts - you work very hard for your art, I like your style!
ps. pls change to name/url commenting option...

my blog - > BLOGitse

Marianne said...

Love your background - The colors are stunning...

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That's a cozy little nook you've created for your creative endeavors. You've been blessed with a loving sister. I love the colorful textural backgrounds you've created. I also find the journaling background fascinating. Happy PPF!

Leovi Leovi said...

Funny, that wonderful compositions !!!

Aga Gasiniak said...

lovely set up for creative journey and those colours on the background look great.

BLOGitse said...

Thanks for letting me know about typing mistake!!!
If every Blogspot blogger had name/url commenting option I didn't have to hassle with this
my blog - > BLOGitse

:) See you later!

Giggles said...

Thankfully you found a cozy nook! That's all we really need!! Wonderful backgrounds!! Wishing you love and abundance!

Hugs Giggles

Carola Bartz said...

Your backgrounds are beautiful, warm lovely colors. Oh I can understand that you miss moving on with these paintings since your art supplies are stored away. I hope one day you can sit down in peace and work on them.

Kristin said...

It must be so challenging trying to be creative while on the move - so cool that you now have a space set up and I love the backgrounds you've done. Can't wait to see more! xoxo

Magic Love Crow said...

I am so happy you have your sister ;o) I love your little set up ;o) Your backgrounds are wonderful ;o) You will get back to being creative ;o) I know you will ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.