September 01, 2014

the wings just have to go...

Happy Labor Day to all of you who have the Holiday!
Please let me know in the comments where you are and if Labor Day is a Holiday to you.
It seems here in the USA, we have a lot of Holidays
and are adding more.

Lately I have been stuck on drawing what I call Rasz's Forest Faeries.
My family, friends and myself have come to the conclusion that wings are not my specialty and my faeries in the forest would probably look a lot better without the wings.
Now would that mean they are no longer faeries?
Maybe they can be Forest Nymphs?
What do you think?

Here is the beginning of possibly my last winged Faerie:

I am still learning shadowing and had to bring back my beloved dragonflies.

Here is my drawing almost done:
 
I am enjoying drawing and trying faces and trees.
I am still learning (aren't we all?) and can only do art sporadically throughout the day so sketching and drawing is something I can do laying on the couch or at night in bed with my awesome lighted lap table my sissy got for me.

Uh-oh, I thought I had a picture of it.
Well there is always tomorrow to post it, right?

Have a wonderful Labor Day or Monday!

2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Your winged girl is awesome. Enjoy your day.:)

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Robin ;o) We have labour Day ;o) You know I live in Canada ;o)
Why shouldn't you do anymore wings? I think you do a great job! But, you do what makes you feel happy ;o) Do your own thing ;o) Be different ;o)
Big Hugs xoxoxoxo

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.