August 06, 2014

i made it to woyww...#270, wow...

Here I am finally getting back to my weekly excitement which includes:
TODAY!!! What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday #270,
or, for short, WOYWW,
Hop over to Julia's to learn more or join in the fun, weekly desk hop!

I have been a traveling artist for the past several months/couple years and I am praying soon I will have a place of my own.

Today I am blogging and painting from my sissy Lisa's house.
I want to finish this ink drawn picture in watercolor by tomorrow night so I can post a completed large 9"x12" painting for Paint Party Friday.


My Inspire dish holds the water...not too much, the folding table is sitting on the beautiful front room carpet.

You may notice my coffee cup.
My sissy's man collects Starbucks coffee cups.
This cup is mine when I am here since I was born in Ohio!

Anyone else out there from Ohio?
I've actually spent the majority of my life in California,
only my youth was back in the Midwest.

That's it for me today.
Have a Wonderful WOYWW and lets go create!

8 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I've got a proper Starbucks coffee cup from New Mexico, my friend Kay sent it to me! It's massive and holds a lot of tea :-)
Love your painting in progress and the colours in the palette. Hope it's going well!
Hugs, LLJ 26 xx

trisha too said...

Look at you, all set up to paint, you lucky thing!

Love all those colors, and your swirly leafy looking design.

Thank you for stopping by this woyww, I haven't played along for ages, it's nice to "meet" you!

Happy woyww to you!
:)trisha
returning to the WOYWW fold
#62 this week

April Story said...

I'm from Kentucky - does that count - it's attached to Ohio. :-) Love your artwork. It looks like feathers.
April #54

Diana Taylor said...

I love your water colour work - very delicate and beautiful. I collect Starbucks mugs too, but I like the Christmas and Halloween ones! Thanks so much for stopping by my desk, I hope you have a great week,
Diana #36

Robin Spitzer said...

Oh that watercolor is awesome! Gotta love Starbucks...

Have a lovely week, Robin (State of Serenity). #74

Belinda said...

I wish I had more places to keep tea mugs because I like collecting them too. One of my favorite's says, "Do Something Creative Everyday". I use that most days to inspire me when I am at my craft table.
Great minds, Rasz, I have a post on watercolor on my blog today too. I am just a beginner and took a class online to give me some pointers. I love what you've created.
Not from Ohio, I am from Massachusetts. Well keep on sharing all your beauties, love seeing them.
hugs,
Belinda

Darnell J Knauss said...

It's good to see you, Robin! Your paint tray looks so neat!! I love your art and your borrowed cup! Happy Belated WOYWW!! I hope you had fun at the Paint Party Friday! Hugs, Darnell #18

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey My Friend ;o) Your art work is looking so cool ;o) I love your traveling area ;o) You are so creative ;o) Cool cup ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.