July 25, 2014

it's paint party friday and i am finally back...

What a great day!
I am back out posting AND
It's Paint Party Friday!

Not sure what that is?
Go HERE to learn all about the fun!

I haven't done much painting lately,
mainly I have been focusing on ink and pencil ACEOs.

But when I saw  Guada's Art Place and her beautiful mandalas.
I thought I would try painting one on my own. Here is the beginning:

Getting ready to paint with my NEW traveling art table,
watercolors and coffee:

Hmmm...everything looks good in this picture except my coffee!
Tilt, strange?
I found the Inspire dish at the checkout lane at Michaels.
I need inspiration right now so it was a good dollar item.
I wonder how much money I have spent all these years on the items I pick up while waiting to check out at Michaels.
Great marketing, isn't it?

Back to painting...

Here is the beginning in watercolor.
Now that I have a better internet connection, I am going to watch the videos over at 

Have a Fantastic Paint Party Friday
and a great weekend!

13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Yes, those dollars here and there mount up! Love the colours in your mandala! Valerie

Faye said...

The colors of your mandala are really gorgeous.

Laurie M said...

money well spent, beautiful work!

Giggles said...

I love your coffee mug and the coffee in that photo!! Great little dish! Wonderful mandala with beautiful colors!

Hugs Giggles

My name is Erika. said...

This is really inspiring. Glad you shared your mandela with us.

bellefrogworks said...

Great beginning - love the colors

Magic Love Crow said...

Great to see you my friend ;o) Gorgeous mandala ;o)
Those items, while you wait in line, are sneaky! LOL! But, I love what you bought ;o)
Big Hugs ;o)

Abigail Davidson said...

Looks like the mandala turned out lovely! Thank you for visiting as well and happy PPF!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is beautiful, Rasz. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog.
Hugs, Teresa

Beth Niquette said...

I like the colors you've used in this mandala--it is quite lovely.

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

This is really turning out beautifully. Very nice colors
Nicole/Beadwright

Zafaran Art Gallery said...

Lovely mandala!

505whimsygirl said...

Hey you! Beautiful mandala and good job on the watercolors - they are so vibrant.

Love the Inspire dish - and I'm right there with you on the $1 bins at Michael's. I LOVE them!!!

Hugs,
Kay

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.