May 16, 2014

it's ppf, paint party friday...

Happy PPF!
Friday is Paint Party Friday hosted by the wonderful Eva and Kristin.
Want more info or to join in the fun,
click HERE!

I have been so uncreative for the past few weeks.
Even trying to do projects I love to do (or know how to do, lol) seemed to turn into messes.
For me, the best thing I can do when I am stuck is to just play around with paint and different ways to add colors together.

I started trying some new color techniques for totes and purses.
The first was wetting a plain canvas tote with water and then spraying different colors on it. After that I doodled all over the tote:

 

  Next I tried this on an already painted purse.
It's still a little wet and needs ironing:
 And I'm still working on the mixed media painting that has been hanging on my wall where I clean my brushes off on:

That's it for me so far. I still have at least six WIPs to keep me busy for the next week.

Have a GREAT PPF week!

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your totes, they look great. Good idea, too. Valerie

Netty said...

Love your fabulous totes. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

MeOfCourse said...

Oh wow. These totes are awesome. Great colors! gloria

Giggles said...

Awesome totes....Nothing better than a painting tote!! Very very pretty!

Hugs Giggles

denthe said...

Love your bags! I like the little details...

Carol said...

Those totes are amazing!!!!! I"ll have to give that a try too. Thanks so much for sharing!

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey My Friend ;o) I have missed you! So good to see you ;o) I haven't painted in a while, so I understand where you are coming from ;o) Love your totes! Very cool and your painting is coming along nicely ;o) Big Hugs and be well ;o)

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

These are really great looking totes. I really like the bright colors and designs.
Nicole/Beadwright

Kyra Wilson said...

Really love how they turned out, in particular the first tote! :)

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.