March 16, 2014

another little one's birthday...

My son's girlfriend's daughter just had her 6th birthday!
She is the little artist that hangs out and paints with me.

For her birthday, she wanted a little pink purse to match the one I made for her mom.
This is her mom's purse and one of my favorites:


And here is lil' N's:
Front of skirt purse
back of skirt purse

 I have realized that pink is the hardest color to photo. Both these purses are closer in color than the pics look.

The next present I made for her was an Art Book Bag
That she can color or paint for herself:
front of bag
back of bag
And what is an art bag without something to put in it?

 As soon as the party ended, she took the markers and started coloring her new bag.

It was a great party with lots of people and pizza and presents!

Have a great Sunday!

4 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Robin, so much fun! I love these gifts you created for her! These are truly special! Something she will always treasured! Big Hugs and I hope everything is well ;o)

Magaly Guerrero said...

I bet she'll be all smiles!

Darnell J Knauss said...

If you hadn't added that last part, I would have said that I bet the book bag will be a big hit! Her skirt purse, too, is absolutely adorable, Robin!! You are the best and I imagine she loves you tons and tons!! Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Darnell

Kyra Wilson said...

Those purses are so cute! :)

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.