February 28, 2014

last day of 29 faces in february challenge...

Today is the last day of the 29 Faces in February 2014 Challenge.
I have really enjoyed taking part in this challenge. I feel I still have a ways to go however I have definitely learned more by creating faces every day (almost) for an entire month.

I came in with 26 faces, I think, not the 28 I was aiming for yet I am happy with just continuing the challenge throughout February.

Here are the last of my faces for the month:

These first several faces below are the the type of faces I originally started drawing about 4 years ago in my sketchbook. I drew them to express my day or my emotions:
I finished her from the last post yesterday.


I realized the puppy had actually chewed up my cell charger.






I tried to draw "3 women into one"

 
 
"sad eyes"

"who am I?"


The last sketch, "Who Am I?" has stumped the people I have shown it to regarding it's gender. So is it a girl or is it a boy? Either way him/her is lost.

I hope the links for the Challenge's participants stays up for a while so I can continue catching up with all the amazing creative artists!

It's been great and thank you Ayala Art for all you have done to keep these Challenges going!

5 comments:

Lynda Norton said...

well done on keeping up so well, love the last lot of faces.

I have still not finished my last two as life stuff has got in the way, but will post them up when I do as they were for the challenge too. Thank you so much for taking time to visit me.

Heather Henry said...

Love all of the faces. I went back through your posts and looked at the other ones you posted, as well. It's great to see that you're taking time to be creative, it's so therapeutic. I hope all is going well with you, I miss chatting with you and hope to hear from you again. I sent you an email a while ago. Life here has been insanely busy, a lot of activity and I feel like I can never catch up. Big hugs to you, dear friend. Peace and blessings!!

Sunshineshelle said...

WOW! Look at all the faces, here's the thing, this is the VERY FIRST time I've completed the challenge, it was a bigger challenge to post on time (I failed dismally) than actually do the art (well almost)! Catch ya later Razagator & Well Done :)

Magic Love Crow said...

My friend, you did amazing! I so love your faces! You have so much feeling in them! Bravo on the challenge ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Kristin Dudish said...

What a great way to express your daily emotions!
(And I can't believe you're seeing daffodils already... I'm sure looking forward to the snow clearing!)

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.