January 15, 2014

HELP!!! My images are all gone...

I guess that is what happens when you are off blogger for a couple weeks. I got a new laptop thanks to my Sissy and her coworkers. I finally got internet back up and wanted to post for WOYWW today.

I was prompted to basically "have to" join Google+, so I did (now I feel like a little sheep) and since I had no photo editing, I tried using Picasa online like I use to and now was prompted to download Picasa, baa, baa, baa...

So here is my blog, pictures, banners, images all gone.
My images are still in the Picasa file and I can also see them when I hit the insert picture button and choose the option for a pic from this blog.

AHHHHH!!!! Sniff, sniff, wiping tears...yelling AHHHHHHH!!!!

Does anyone know how to fix this????

Thank you.

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

My friend, I am so happy everything worked out ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Robin,

You just mentioned on my blog that you loved The Sound of Music Live, guess what I read today, NBC is making another live musical for next December... Peter Pan. Though you'd like to know about it.

P.S. Futon Critic is awesome, you can sign up with a user name and password and add this to your futon and it will send you updates when they are available...

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2014/01/19/peter-pan-live-takes-musical-flight-dec-4-on-nbc-791402/20140119nbc01/

I can't wait!

~Pam

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.