January 16, 2014

happy blog dance...

After hours and tears and finally having to just shut down my computer and walk away, I got up this morning, got a cup of coffee in me, and started again to figure out how all my images on my blog disappeared.

A breakfast bar break, back to the laptop and still confused.

Just as I was ready to give up and rebuild my blog, I went to New Post, hit the picture icon, chose From This Blog, saw all my blog pics (YAY) and a tiny little link at the top to go to online albums for editing. I went there and found that all my blog pics had been changed from anyone able to view to me only. Okay I really do not know how that happened. I went through all the albums and changed the settings on each one to make public and VOILA' pictures are back!!!!

I also found 2 posts that were unnamed and one even had 3 comments although there was nothing there??
I deleted them immediately.

SO, I have so much to blog about! And I have this great new laptop to do it on. As soon as I figure out how to edit photos I will have a post full of them!

Have a great day with no electronic glitches!

7 comments:

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Robin, Stacy of MagicLoveCrow asked me to check out your blog in case I could help. I am so happy that you figured out the problem. I hadn't heard of anything like that happening. I would have been really upset too. Happy Blogging!

~Pam

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Robin ;o) Yeppeeee! So happy, as you can see, I asked my friend Pam if she could help you ;o) I didn't know what to say.
Now, I have something to ask you? Could you help another one of my blogger friends? I think the same thing has happened to her.
Her name is Laurie and she is a very kind soul, like you. If you could go over to her blog and help, just say, I sent you, so she knows ;o)
As I said, her name is Laurie, this is her blog ;o)
http://iloveacloudayday.blogspot.ca/

Kyra Wilson said...

I'm glad you figured it out! (Now I'm kind of wondering if something was changed by you or someone updating the system?)

~Rasz~ said...

Thank you Pam for coming by to help. Its so nice to have such a wonderful, helpful, loving blogging community!!!!

I went over to Laurie's and could only share what happened with me and the viewing settings.

I'm in agreement with you Kyra. I really wonder how it actually happened. I really think Google+ had something to do with it??? Who knows!

Thank you three for coming by to help. You all ROCK!!!! Have a great weekend, almost!

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Your very welcome Robin :)

Laurie M said...

oh my gosh, I think thats what happened to me, thank you so much for telling me when you came to visit, I'm still trying to figure this out!

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Robin! Thank you for being you! Sorry I haven't written you back yet! I see Laurie, has wrote to you, from what you wrote. Crossing fingers, she gets her's sorted out too!!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.