November 06, 2013

woo-hoo! it's what's on your workdesk wednesday #231...

Yes another Wednesday has rolled around way too fast for me. I can't complain though because Wednesdays are the day we get to show our work spaces and go around the world looking at other creative's work places too!

Today's post for me is not so much what I am working on as it is what I am getting ready to start.

The sewing table (aka kitchen table at one time) is all buttoned up and clean awaiting a project.

Next the ironing board/finished projects space is holding the tub of finished purses and box of flower clips to go up to the booth at Apple Hill Friday.

On top of the tub is a purse that needs to go in the mail today along with a couple flower pins to be mailed. So glad that the purse will have a great home.

There is also a bowl of scrappy roses and a cat toy? Really?

Now on to the "fun" stuff. Yes I have been shopping with my Sissy and my oldest son.

First trip out was with my Sissy. We had coupons and Michaels had a great sale!
We both got one of these organizers at 40% OFF!

I have so much to get organized into this awesome, rolling drawer unit!

We found these mugs that can be painted. I am going to try with my acrylics (after I Google it).
It was actually a child's project with the little paints and a horrible brush.
Oh and three stamps I have been looking for that were in one of the bins at the checkout line for only $1.50 each! Michaels certainly has a way to keep me buying all the way to the register.

My son got me my FIRST set of Micron pens!
YAY!!!
I will be using these to make some ATCs and ACEOs!
He also got me a new sharpie I needed along with a pack of blank ATC cards in three different types of paper. 

  So now my day is full with visiting other WOYWWers and organizing all my supplies into the new drawers.
Getting more organized here will be so much better.

Maybe next week will show before/after and even some projects finished!

Hope you have a Wonderful WOYWW week!

17 comments:

Carole said...

woo-hoo! Looks like fun will happen here. Before I claimed our office/guest room as my domain to create...I use to work on an ironing board in the hall way...with an over head light. When there is a need to create...we will find a space.
Be well Carole #72

Neet said...

Love the table and the ironing board - what better use is there than to use them for crafting. Great shopping.
Thanks for visiting me earlier. Hugs, neet 22 xx

Eliza said...

I zoomed in on your purse that is on top of the box and it looks amazing, next time take a photo and share a full view with us please. Beautiful roses too.

Happy crafting and thanks for visiting.

HAPPY WOYWW
Eliza & Yoda 1

sandysewin said...

Wow, you have a LOT going on. Your purses are lovely, great colors and texture.

Congrats on getting your new rolling cart organizer. I got one some time ago, brought it home, filled it up, grabbed my car keys and ran out and got another! I know you'll love it. :-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and for the kind comments.

Happy Woyww,

Sandy #4

505whimsygirl said...

Nice goodies! I love my Micron pens - although I could use them more..... Michael's definitely has a way of helping us find those little bits of fun items!

I have knitted fingerless gloves - send me an email and I'll respond and send it to you (may not be until the weekend).

Happy WOYWW!!
Hugs,
Kay (5)

Magic Love Crow said...

Everything is looking great girl! Like the cat toy! LOL! You had a great shopping trip! Michael's can be dangerous! LOL! Have to limit myself going there! I am sorry I haven't written yet! I promise by the weekend! Big Hugs ;o) (By the way, I think your flower pins are so cute!)

Robin Spitzer said...

I love your scrappy roses! Your purse is wonderful!

Hope you have the best week Rasz!

Hugs, Robin 99

voodoo vixen said...

Well, you are all set to start on your newest project and the purse looks wonderful, great rolling drawer unit you picked up from Micheals, gosh I miss that place!! Annette #14

Peg Robinson said...

Looks like a great shopping haul. Have fun getting organized. Peg R #118

Kyra Wilson said...

Oh, I need a bunch of those organizers! Nice job!

fairy thoughts said...

hi raz
i love the way you use andd re name everyday objects for your crafting. lots of fun tobe had,
janezt #38

fairy thoughts said...

hi raz
i love the way you use andd re name everyday objects for your crafting. lots of fun tobe had,
janezt #38

fairy thoughts said...

hi raz
i love the way you use andd re name everyday objects for your crafting. lots of fun tobe had,
janezt #38

fairy thoughts said...

hi raz
i love the way you use andd re name everyday objects for your crafting. lots of fun tobe had,
janezt #38

The Taming of the Glue said...

I am in love with your storage trolley!! Just wish we had Michaels in the UK!. Your scrap roses are beautiful. Hugs. Pam#37

Lynda Norton said...

I got side tracked then with all that delicious shopping, also love the trolley and also wish we had Michaels in the UK.

Look forward to seeing your ACEO's.

Carmen said...

Hi Rasz, this is a very late pay back visit from last week. I finally have working internet :)

I love your rolling drawer storage - especially the colours :D I love my little set of Microns but I have to replace a couple - I let my 5 yr old borrow them and now the nibs are bent :( I like to encourage her but my art supplies cry when they get wrecked!

Thanks for stopping by last week - I was #81

Oh and I got back my face (the collaboration one) so I'll try and take part today and show how it finished.

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.