October 09, 2013

WOYWW #227...

Yes Wednesday has rolled around again and that means it's time to share our work spaces on What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?
Find out more from out more from our lovely hostess Julia over at Stamping Ground HERE

I must be becoming a true WOYWWer as I am on vacation with my sister and her fiance in beautiful South Lake Tahoe, California!

My Sissy and I have been creating here on the coffee table BUT before I show you both of our workspaces, here is the view we can look out at during playtime:

Absolutely breathtaking!

Now here is my space on the coffee table:

And yes that is tea and not coffee. I have to limit my coffee intake to one cup a day. I am almost over the withdraws!

The beginning of my drawing "girl behind the tree".
And I just splurged on a tin of new colored pencils:

Now onto Lisa's space:
As you can tell, she is making some beautiful jewelry out of stones, stone beads and a little silver and "bling".

Time to take a break, walk outside and breath!

The sounds of waves hitting the shore reminds me of the ocean.
The beach is only a few more steps below!

This is the condo we are staying in!
I don't want to leave!

Time to finish up playing for now.

Lisa finished two amazingly awesome necklace/earring sets:

I love the detail in the stones that makes every one of them unique.
Lisa definitely has an eye for color and putting it together!

My camera couldn't even come close to capturing the beauty in this piece. 

I was more playing around laying on the loveseat, all propped up and coloring, talking and laughing. This is as far as I got:
All of this was yesterday afternoon. Since today we need to eat and start packing to go home after FOUR GLORIOUS DAYS filled with love, laughter, tears, talking and healing I feel like a brand new person with a brand new goal.

That will come in a later blog.

As for today, have a Wonderful WOYWW!!!

6 comments:

Sunshineshelle said...

Love the intimate exposure of the working desk, yours is full of creative processes and yummy goodies :) had just added a few things on my 29 Faces (yep I realise it's October LOL) and wanted to say thanks for the comment, you are so sweet! Also loving the new jewellery here, and yes if I were you I'd hide in a room at that gorgeous place you're staying, they would have to drag me out kicking and screaming!

505whimsygirl said...

My family used to go to Lake Tahoe on a regular basis. I can understand how you feel, being in such a gorgeous place! Glad you and your sister had some fun creative time together. Her jewelry is beautiful and love your drawing of the girl peeking around the tree.

Enjoy your time!

Happy WOYWW
Hugs, Kay (19)

daqadoodles said...

What a view! Would be so lovely to be able to create outside!
Beautiful jewelry and that drawing just reminds me of the summer!
Debbie #53

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey chicky ;o) I am back from having computer problems! My computer was gone for over a week!! I went crazy! LOL!
What a beautiful spot you and your sister were at! Wow! I wouldn't have wanted to leave either! So much good energy! I love the jewelry! Stunning! And, your drawing is so sweet! I am so happy everything went well! Big Hugs and much love!

Belinda said...

I second that Breath-taking description. I would love to be there right now. Must be so much fun. Love your drawing and Lisa's jewelry are so beautiful.
Enjoy your stay.

Thank you for visiting me. I love reading comments on my blog.

Belinda (8)

Lynda Norton said...

that view is indeed breathtaking, wish I was there - almost enough to make me leave the dogs that one.

Gorgeous jewellery, and fun journal page time too.

Hope you had a fab time
xx

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.