October 30, 2013

it's woyww #230...

Yes, another Wednesday has rolled around, too quickly I think since I missed last Wednesday and have no idea where it went or what I did.

I have to admit that I did tidy-up since I couldn't even find my art table buried under a pile of half-made purses, canvas and then found what I had already been working on.

 And there is a look at my art table in all her glory!
In the back you can see a hot pink purse and a lime green purse ready for decorating and handles.

On the left are ear warmers, plaid material for flowers and a box of broken jewelry that my friend Lynda gave me from her store for me to use on purses or mixed media! I scored BIG TIME!
Oh and my bumper sticker from my daughter.
Looking to the right is the bowl of cloth flowers I need to put hair clips on along with a bag of old zippers to make zipper roses!
I have lots to keep me busy these next couple days.
That's it for me, short and sweet??

Don't know what's the big deal about Wednesdays or WOYWW is? Please visit our amazing hostess Julia over at Stamping Ground to find out more!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

12 comments:

Nan G said...

Zipper roses! Really?! How cool! Love all your projects and see some things I would like to have a play with too! Happy WOYWW! Nan G #6

dix said...

Great seeing your workdesk! Wish mine was as tidy! Cool fabric roses! The brightly colored purses look interesting as well! Thanks for sharing! dix - #87

Neet said...

Lucky you getting that jewellery. I never seem to be in the right place at the right time. You just enjoy it all.
Hugs, Neet 16 xx - thanks for visiting me earlier - my server has been playing up.

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Young Lady!! So good to see you! I am sorry I haven't written for awhile! I hope everything is going well at the place selling your bags! Looks like you have a lot going on ;o) Love the broken jewelry you scored on! And, that bumper sticker is too funny! Big Hugs ;o)

Anne said...

Great desk and lots of great projects planned. Anne x #96

Ali H said...

Wow how busy are you ! thought I was a one for having multiple projects on the go !! Great desk ! Ali #28

voodoo vixen said...

Such a lot of lovely things going on at your desk! Bags, zipper flowers and stuff, you really made out well with broken jewelry too! Annette #11

ike said...

How cool - a positive hive of activity :-) LUV that bumper sticker - a friend of mine has Dragon as a nickname and I would dearly love one of those to give her !!! :-) Where did it come from ?

HAPPY WOYWW 230

Hugz

IKE in Greece #63 xxxx

Darnell J Knauss said...

You have a magical kingdom of goodies on your desk, Robin! You can get really creative with this haul! Happy Belated WOYWW and Happy Halloween! I came in the front door through today's post and TOTALLY saw the dolphin jumping out of the waves! Excellent imagination, little girl!! Thanks for coming to visit me! Hugs, Darnell #9

sandra de said...

What a great collection of goodies on your desk. Love the dragon message.
Sandra @65

Alison Wade said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. So much going on. I love zipper roses. Ali x #36

Shaz Brooks said...

Lucky you with all that jewellry! And I have that sticker too- I bought it years ago when we visited Newquay, I think it was. I also have another that reads 'Aaha! I see the screw-up fairy has visited again!'- I keep thinking I'm going to take that one to work and put on my toolbox- it would be so appropriate, lol. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #56xx

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.