October 02, 2013

it's wednesday, and it's woyww #226...

Happy WOYWW #226!
This is the fun day of the week to post our work areas and take a peek into work desks, tables, areas, couches, floors all over the world where some of the most creative people create!

If you would like to learn more, please visit the amazing host of this Wednesday party, Julia, over at Stamping Ground!

I missed last week :(
So I will try to quickly catch up on what I have been up to.

First, here is my art table:








Hiding the mess and clutter is a lightweight, pre-made blue tote that I am doodling on. I was actually doing it laying on the couch although I thought it looked better on the art table for the picture.
Really I have so many little art spaces around here I just couldn't add one more.

Next are some purses I am getting ready for my friend's booth that she is letting me put them in for the Fall season! Yay!
And my favorite so far, besides my own, is the green one below:
Well that's it for me today!
I will be out visiting as many of you as I can. 
I think I am going to do what others do, which is visit everyone that ends in the last number as mine, then the friends I have met through here and always anyone who leaves a comment...and if computer time today permits, more spaces!!!

Have a WONDERFUL WOYWW WEEK!!!

16 comments:

Kyra Wilson said...

I'd post mine, but it's an utter nightmare right now! LOL

Pat Langley said...

Yes, I love the canvas bag. Good luck in the booth.

Vivienne Moss said...

Love them all. I'm a little behind this week on catching up with other bloggers. Hopefully the next few days will slow down a bit.

Good luck with the booth. Hope you sell lots of bags!

Happy October...Viv

Lea.H said...

oh wow did you make those little purses yourself? i love everything on your desk! Lx

Ali H said...

Great bags ! I love the doodle bag especially - what pen do you use on the fabric ? Do you have to heat set it ? Ali #34

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

wow - you ARE creative! I love your doodling and all your bags ... making bags intimidate me! i love yours.

Magic Love Crow said...

Robin, so everything is working out right? I hope so! You are going to rock with your purses! They are all so unique and fun!!!
Big Hugs and take care ;o)

Nan G said...

Lovely bags. Fab doodling on the turquoise one! Thanks for the earlier visit! Happy WOYWW! Nan G #8

Lynn McAuley said...

Such wonderful bags, Rasz! The beautiful lavender one with the rose is my favorite!!

Happy Wednesday!

Lynn #19

Darnell J Knauss said...

Your bags are looking as great as ever, Robin! I'm sure you will do well! Happy WOYWW! Thanks for coming by to see me and for the good wishes for my visit to my sister! Darnell #10

BJ said...

Love all your bags, the little ones are gorgeous and your doodling is exquisite. Thanks for the visit BJ#39

The Taming of the Glue said...

The bags are just gorgeous, love them all! Hugs. Pam#41

Peg Robinson said...

I love the green one too Peg R #29

Lynda Norton said...

Never enough time now to do WOYWW, I just dont have the free time to do all those desks.

Love your purple purse - and of course your doodling on the tote, would give me dreadful neck pain doing that in the chair.

Lynda x

Magaly Guerrero said...

I love all the bags, but that last purse is a jewel!

Joan of LLD and ART is A Rhapsody Treasure said...

Oh My! These purses are amazing! Absolutely beautiful. And great doodles on that tote!

Boy, that's wonderful that your friend is sharing the booth!

Have a wonderful week!!!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.