July 11, 2013

hanging art and hanging art...

Any item of mine usually has more than one purpose.
The clothesline is good for hanging clothes,
and even better for hanging art!

My son's girlfriend's five year old daughter's works of art hanging out to dry. 
She loves to come over and play in the paints!
She says since she is already an artist, when she grows up she is going to be a doctor too, so she can be an Artist Doctor!

My painted totes and material hanging out to dry.

And my favorite piece of love, "Fairy Blessings", which I received from Stacy at MagicLoveCrow,
always hanging on the wall near me,
 no matter where I am.

So what is your special "hanging art"?

Maybe today is the day to make some hanging art of your own?

Have a Terrific Thursday!

4 comments:

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Oh how cute is the 5 yr olds art and yours is stunning Rasz. Thanks for the lovely comment about my jewellery website on my blog too. The web designer is Bevlea Ross
http://artiology.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/tip-in-2.html
hugs
Annette In Oz

Magic Love Crow said...

Artist Doctor! So cute! Great post my friend ;o) Seeing my baby crow in your home, makes me smile ;o) Thank you!!! Big Hugs ;o)

scrappyjen said...

great fun! jenx

AstarteAlison Moon said...

Fabulous site you have, thanks for dropping by to visit mine. Love the cute pics hanging up. bright blessings to you, Alison xx

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.