June 26, 2013

woyww 212...

It's WOYWW, What's on your Workspace Wednesday!!
I love this day because I get to share what my work area looks like and I get to see what other amazingly creative people from around the world work spaces look like too!
Getting to meet new friends, reconnect with old friends and see all kinds of wonderful art...and also get some cool storage/organizing ideas too!

Haven't joined in on the fun yet?
Go to Julia Dunnit's site Stamping Ground HERE
to find out more.
It's Free, It's Fun and no better way to spend a Wednesday!

On to my table. I haven't done much. I spent a couple days in the hospital this week which seemed to put me two weeks behind, lol!!!!
I'm fine and my mess was still there, waiting for me...
along with Charlene, Mallory and Miss Kitty.
I got lots of lovin' when I got home.

I've started covering the foam board for the removable bottoms of the purses and totes already made (see previous post for more info on that).
The grey material behind the Tacky Glue (I LOVE Tacky Glue) is the beginning of a Black washed out purse speckled with pink.
I'm not quite sure if I like it splashed in pink but I'll give it a try.

 My BIG find earlier this week was this container. I need something to keep my purses and totes in that will keep the dust out! It is also small and light enough for me to pick up (a HUGE plus!)
AND I can see what is in the container too, which avoids the problem of opening several containers to find one thing!

If only I could do something like that with my supplies...
nahh...the supplies look much better strewn about my work table, kitchen table and anywhere else I seem to leave them!

Have a GREAT WOYWW Wednesday!

10 comments:

Candace said...

Thats a busy crafty desk Thanks for sharing

Lynda Norton said...

I have those for my purses too, and HUGE ones for the fabrics.

Hope your health is better.

Stacey Merrill said...

love all the colors & that container looks perfect

Magic Love Crow said...

Hospital!!!???? I hope everything is ok ;o) Sending you a hug!
I am loving the new colors! Bright and happy ;o)
The new container is great too!
Take care! xoxox

Lucy said...

Hope you are feeling better, I'm sorry you had to go to hospital. Congratulations for locating the see through container. Keep up the good work with the purses. Have a great week - Lucy #37 x

Kimberly Hogan said...

I hope you are feeling better, sending you well wishes!!! I have to say, your work desk is much cleaner than mine. I've started following you. Can't wait to the finished purses. :) I've enjoyed perusing your blog.

505whimsygirl said...

I hope you are getting better. Several days in the hospital aren't fun.

Your desk looks great! I kind of agree with you - it's nice to have your supplies surrounding you. My only issue is that I live in such a small space that it would look really messy - and not creative!

Thanks for stopping by. I loved reading about the large oak trees. I bet they are great to see with the moss and how the rain has made everything come to life!

Hugs,
Kay

Marit said...

Days in hospital does not sound nice... glad you're home now and feeling better. I love all the material on your desk. Have fun working with it! Have a creative week! Happy ~ belated ~ woyww and a hug from Holland. Marit #91

Karen Ives said...

your bags look interesting. Hope you are on the mend now.
Karen #77

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

G'day Rasz
just dropping by rather late to say hello for WOYWW. Thanks for dropping by my blog too :o). Oh no I hope you are Ok. Not sure were I would find Melitonin (sp?)in Oz but I'm tired of not being able to sleep well!! Oh you make gorgeous totes or should I say it like the younger generation do...totes gorgeous totes LOL.
hugs
Annette In Oz #23

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.