June 02, 2013

sunday flowers...

I've got a big bowl of flowers.
They are great for decorating totes or bags or...
add a clip and you get...
a hair clip, or...
add it to a headband...
especially a painted headband
for a cute look!
Flowers can be added to pins, hats and barrettes too!
I went downtown with six flowers and came home with none.
Five had clips, one had a pin and everyone had them either clipped or pinned to their tops, which was SO cute. I had to clip one to my top too.

and my daily reminder with my coffee:
"Walk by Faith, not by sight"
2 Corinthians 5:7
Thank you Heather over at LittleRedHenry who suggested that my blogs could be posting pictures instead of more text to make it easier for me to post. Heather you are a wonderful, loving friend that I cherish!
And an AMAZING artist.
Have a Sensational Sunday!

And to all the WOYWWers out there, I'm slowly trying to get to everyone soon, I did better this week then last week!!! YAY!!!
And thank you for being such a great group of loving people.
WOYWWers ROCK!

4 comments:

Connie said...

I love your clips . . . I can see them clipped on a pair of summer shoes, too. Have you ever made bib necklaces with them. Go to my right column and go under "handmade pretties" back to Jan 30, 2012, and see mine. Your hand dyed flowers would put mine to shame and make beautiful necklaces:)
My what a sweet comment you left about my chairs. I appreciate all the positive encouragement. I am planing an Artist Market day, next Saturday. Several artists and myself (eight total) have wanted a place to sell our works, so we are going to try having a one day sale, once a month through summer. Our first market day is next Saturday. We are having it at different artist's homes and our first is out in the country about two miles from town, but we are fortunate enough to have a friend with a local radio program, that is going to have one of us on the air twice during the sale . . . to promote our event:) free, advertising :) It is only going to be from 10:00 to 2:00 . . . so we'll see, then probably make changes if needed. It is going to be fun, but I am a little nervous as the date gets closer. Thanks so much again for your encouraging words.
Thanks again, for visiting me and do have a lovely week, Connie:)

Gloria said...

Pretty range of colors! You could put them on a bracelet, as a brooch, or around the brim of a summer hat. Your headbands look great. Have a wonderful week!

Heather Henry said...

Robin, I love the idea of the flowers in your hair or to pin on. So cute!!! I can see why you came home without any, I bet everyone loved them. They look fantastic. Thank you for the sweet words, I know some days I don't have much time, so I just post pics and it's kind of nice and quick. I hope you are feeling better! Have a terrific week!
:) Hugs and blessings to you!

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey young lady ;o) Loving your flowers ;o) I like Gloria's ideas too ;o) Robin, please forgive me, I am way behind in things! I hope by the end of this week, to e-mail you ;o) Hugs ;o)
(Excellent idea Heather gave you!)

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.