June 23, 2013

i got an award....


The beautifully creative Gloria over at New End Studio
gave me this Liebster Award!!!!
Thank you Gloria!
And Gloria is so creative that she created four different buttons to choose from for this award. Go HERE to see her buttons she made.
I picked the cup since I LOVE coffee and cannot blog without it:)

A while back I also received this award from Kay
You can read that post HERE.
So I feel twice blessed!!!!

Gloria's award is a little different because it includes 11 questions, that Gloria made up, that I need to answer.
Here we go:

  1. What color is your front door? Hang on, let me go check...It's a dirty white-wash. Geez it needs to be painted :)
  2. Do you have a nickname and what is it? Yes, Rasz or Bobbin Robin
  3. What is the best compliment you ever received? When my son told me that he and his brother(both grown) think I was a terrific mother.
  4. As a young girl, did you keep a diary? Yep!
  5. What is your favorite spice to cook with? Poco Caliente by Roy's Seasonings. Roy is a local here and creates the BEST seasonings ever! You can find him on the web too at http://www.roysseasonings.com/. Trust me, I am really picky about seasonings and I have never found anything that compares to his...even my mixes.
  6. If you could stay a certain age for the rest of your life, how old would you like to be? I wouldn't want to stay at any age. I think every season of life brings something wonderful to my soul and if I stayed stuck in one place, I would never grow :)
  7. From your own blog, what is your favorite post? I started my blog in the middle of March 2011 and signed up for April's 2011 A-Z Challenge. On April 2nd was the second letter of the alphabet "B". On that day my Big Brother Bruce passed away. So my "B" post was for my brother. I think it was so special because if you knew my brother's twisted sense of humor, I'm sure he was laughing! Actually I had already written a B post early in the morning and then I got the call. SO I added another B post.
  8. What is the most annoying or putrid sound, odor, taste, touch, or sight you have ever witnessed? It would have to be when my oldest son was in school and he had to make homemade cheese for a project! I think it took about a week to get that smell out of the house. Gives me the willies just thinking about it.
  9. What is the best advice you ever received? My boy's great-grandma told me that it was more important to spend the time you can with your kids instead of worrying about the kitchen floor needing mopping.
  10. How old were you when you got your first kiss from a crush or boyfriend? 1st grade! It was one of those little pecks and I wondered what people thought was so great about it. Of course later in life I found out :)
  11. Can you keep a secret?  Definitely!!!!!!!!!
So there it is! Everything you could possibly want to know about me, haha!

I think Gloria had awesome questions. This really is a good way to get to know each other.  Now it's going to take me a while to figure out questions and how I will pass this along.

Give me a few days, and if you do ot see a post forwarding this award on, PLEASE remind me! I am forgetting so much. I'll put a sticky note on the computer.

Have a GREAT and BLESSED Sunday!

4 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Great questions and great answers Bobbin Robin ;o) I like your answer to number 9 ;o) Actually, I thought they were all really special ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

Gloria said...

You made me laugh with the homemade cheese project!

1st grade, awww.

Love all your answers and thank you for sharing with us.

~Rasz~ said...

Thanks!! Actually it was very fun sharing a little part of myself and reminding me of great memories!

505whimsygirl said...

Very cool! I enjoyed reading this. I bet I would have gotten along with your brother. Sometimes my sense of humor is on the dark side.... sometimes it's just plain ol' silly!

When I was five years old I ran away from home (on my bike) to go to my boyfriend's house!

Hugs,
Kay

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.