May 24, 2013

more with four...

This is a cool challenge I joined.
I found it through my great friend Stacy at MagicLoveCrow!
The challenge was created by Gloria at NewEndStudio and you can find out more about it there.
The idea is to create something inspired by a four letter word (clean words only) on the 4th Friday of each month, also aka "Gloria's Four".
Gloria has a Pinterest Board for this challenge for everyone participating to post their artwork for the month. 
I'm trying to take some more challenges to challenge myself to keep creative and to meet some other artists too!
So far it's working.
My word is LOVE, and here is a PAGE FULL of LOVE!
Hoping some LOVE touched you today to start off your weekend!
Big hugs, Rasz

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Beautiful colorful flowers and the dragonflies look terrific!

Thanks for participating! Stop by the blog to link up, too.

Have a wonderful weekend, hope your weather is nice and springlike.

Magic Love Crow said...

This is beautiful Robin! I love this "Love" page ;o) Well done ;o) Full of happiness ;o) I hope you stayed away from the rattle snakes!! Hugs ;o)

Ayala Art said...

Sweet page, very full of Spring... and love of course! :oD

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I commented on this colorful entry on the Pinterest page, but wanted to stop by again to say Hi! Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog. I've just starting claying again and am really enjoying it!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.