May 26, 2013

an inspirational post found visiting others...


Today I have been trying to catch up on visiting my blogging friends and some new ones too. 
One blogger I have been following since I started blogging is Amanda at Inspiration, Art and Creativity.
She is a beautiful, creative, talented woman with much wisdom.
I read her post today and it touched me and I wanted to share it with you:
Please visit Amanda, maybe read today's post and visit the rest of her blog. I think you will enjoy it.

Have a Beautiful and Blessed Sunday.

3 comments:

Evelyn Osborn said...

Thank you for your sweet visit. And I wish to thank your son for his brave service to our country and all the generations before him:))

Happy Memorial Day!

Hugs

PS Now following via GFC

Magic Love Crow said...

I went over Robin. A very beautiful post at your friend's blog! Big Hugs and happy sunday ;o)

Gloria said...

Amanda's post was food for thought- sometimes we forget the gifts due to distractions and every day worries. Thanks for sharing her with us. Have a wonderful week!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.