April 29, 2013

wine bottle tote for two...

Wine anyone?
I had a lot of fun, and discovered some new techniques creating this one.


 This tote is perfect for bottles bought while out wine tasting,
for bringing a couple bottles to a dinner party,
and sturdy enough for taking on a a picnic.


 It is made from a sturdy canvas tote, painted with acrylic and fabric paint
and embellished with grapes, vines and leaves made from painted canvas.


 I made this tote for my surgeon. 
He and his family own a winery. I have no idea how they find the time.
He is one of the most giving, compassionate, caring doctors I have ever met. 
Throughout his many years practicing, he has helped hundreds of people 
without regards to their ability to pay.


I hope he and his wife enjoy it. 
They are wonderful people.

I hope your Monday is starting your week off GREAT!!!!

3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Robin, you amaze me girl! This is stunning! You have for sure found your talent! Your doctor will treasure this! Bless him for being for the person he is! Hugs ;o)

~Rasz~ said...

Thank you SO much for the wonderful comment. I'm always so nervous when making something for someone. I will let him know what you said. I really don't think people realize how much he sacrifices for our community. I'll be having a procedure next Friday and am so thankful he is doing it. Big Hugs to you and your mom.

Anonymous said...

A fellоw blogger herе, found yοur
sitе via Ζikula, and I hаve a piece οf aԁvice: writе mогe.
Honеstly, it feels as though yοu relied on thе
νіdeo to ԁгive your ρoint home.
You clearly gгаsp what yοu're talking about, so why blow your brains just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

Look at my web page 70580

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.