April 13, 2013

kindness...


This is a re-post from 4/13/2011. 
Wow, 2 years ago and I had barely been blogging for a month.
I had joined the 2011 A-Z Blog Challenge (which was great).
My life was amazingly different then,
it's interesting and sometimes sad to look back.

I am re-posting this to remind myself that no matter what I am going through,
 no matter who may be trying to make things difficult, 
no matter what obstacles I may be facing...
Being kind to myself and others is the best way to live each day!
Here's the post except I added the last quote today,

"Forget injuries, never forget kindness."
Confucius

"Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love."
Lao Tzu

"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
Mark Twain

"Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness."
Seneca 

"Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not."
Samuel Johnson

and my all time favorite to those grumpy people in our paths:
"Kill 'em with Kindness"
author unknown

Wishing you a day filled with giving and receiving kindness.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

This is beautiful my friend ;o) May you always be surrounded by kindness ;o) Hugs ;o)

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.