April 25, 2013

feed them and they will come, plus a great diy blog...

What turned out to be two cute little hummingbirds visiting the feeder in front of the kitchen window has turned into too many birds to count along with a morning and evening fighting & feeding frenzy.





All of these pictures were taken through the kitchen window (that I really did clean :)).
Now can someone tell me how to get a Nikon COOLPIX camera to take faster pictures.
These little guys are quick...especially when chasing each other from the feeder.
The females are so much nicer and will share the feeder.

OH! Through Pinterest I found this great DIY blog!
Her blog is full of DIY ideas, patterns, tutorials and there is even an e-book for photography for bloggers (that I REALLY need).
I think you'll enjoy her blog and be pinning lots if you're on Pinterest.

Have a GREAT day!

3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Gorgeous!!! Mom and I loved these pictures!! Thanks for making our day! In our old house, we had lots of humming birds. Not in our new house! We have tried, but none ;o( We miss them! Big Hugs my friend ;o)

Magic Love Crow said...

I am on pinterest, but I don't know what I am doing yet! LOL!

Gloria said...

Hi Rasz, the hummingbirds are so fast, the photos you took caught them ♥ it must be fascinating to have them at the feeders like that.

Yes, please join in for the Inspired by Four challenge, it'd be great to have you participate.

I am leaving the link open until Tuesday if you want to join in the April one.

Thanks for following and I am returning the follow. I look forward to reading and sharing your blog.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Gloria

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.