March 26, 2013

new book bag...

About a week ago, I ran into a girl I know. She is a young single mom and she was so excited to tell me that she was teaching her first class at her church. She saw my tote and told me that she needed something like that for a book bag to hold all her class materials.
So I made her one:
a closer look of the front:
the variations of color on the back:
inside message:

an "oops" picture while I was taking pictures of the bag.
I think this was the best picture of all:

I also created my Rasz Art labels and material content/washing instruction labels:

If anyone would like to know how to create their own labels or stickers for their creations please contact me.

Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

The bag is stunning! She will treasure it forever! My friend, I would like to know how to do the labels, please ;o) E-mail me when you can ;o)

Magic Love Crow said...

I forgot to say, the tree/sky picture is beautiful! I feel it is a sign, to always look up ;o)

Heather Henry said...

Robin, I love your bags, they are wonderful and I love that you added the verse in there too. What a blessing, she is going to love and adore having that, especially because it comes from you.
Miss you and have a beautiful Easter weekend.
Big hugs! :)

Amanda Trought said...

Really love the bag, and the flowers you made, so very talented!

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.