March 21, 2013

i got an award...

I just received the Liebster Award from sweet Kay over at 505whimsygirl!
Go check out her blog, she is always doing something fun and inspiring.

Thank you so much Kay!
I copied Kay's explanation of the award:

The Liebster Award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion.  Once you've been nominated you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers.  This encourages new visitors to visit these blogs.

The Rules for Acceptance are:  thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.  Post the award onto your blog.  Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers.  Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this AWESOME award!

I am so grateful to be recognized...especially since this award get others to visit us smaller blogs. 
I want to send it to everyone I visit!
I just cannot seem to pick 5!
I have a wonderful list of bloggers on my right sidebar, many of which are smaller blogs, so I have and idea....it's a little against the instructions. For anyone who knows me, I do not follow instructions well.
And to Kay, that is the reason I do not knit :) 
If you visit my blog and have less than 200 followers, please accept this award from me.
Also, please visit some of the wonderful blogs I have on my sidebar...you will find Kay of 505whimsygirl there too!!!

Big hugs to all and have a Terrific Thursday!

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Yeh, congrats on the award my friend ;o) I am like you, when following directions! LOL! This is what I usually do for my bloggy awards too! Hugs, hope everything is well ;o)

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.