March 29, 2013

ChakrART workshop week 1 for me...

While visiting Stacy over at MagicLoveCrow, I saw something interesting on her sidebar. It was a badge for ChakrART, a free workshop from Timeless Rituals,  which is also a really cool blog.

ChakrART workshop started March 4th however you can join anytime, luckily for me.

Here is what I created from the first week:

I'm excited to do the 2nd week's lesson.
The one good thing of starting up late is that you don't have to wait a whole week for the next lesson, its already posted!

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates this Holiday!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Love the colours!
Lx

Magic Love Crow said...

Very powerful Robin! I love what you created! I will be starting the workshop, in hopefully a month!

Simona Cordara said...

Cool Work! So intricate and powerful!!

~Rasz~ said...

Hi Laura-Thank you so much!

Hi my Crow Friend! You're going to love the workshop. I had no idea where that drawing I made came from.

Hi Simona-Thank you for your sweet comment and for putting on the workshop. It really is great!

NatashaMay said...

This looks great! I'm behind, too, but I'm catching up and love doing the insight work. :)

If you like something you see, you can Pin It to Pinterest. Just Hover over the picture and click
the "Pin it" icon in the left upper corner. Thank you!

Please know that anything on this blog is Protected by Copyright. As artists, we respect each other and do not copy or use someone else's work without giving full credit to the artist. Please be respectful of this here at Rasz Art Designs and at other artist sites.